Sneak Peek of Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

the only thing i haven't got yet is the book from the most recent packs. don't mind waiting, though the waits are long. it'll be good to see that change.

that pet is cool, will get.
Damn you guys know how to milk money out of your players. Really it's impressive.

'Free to Play' ftw! ;)
"
gubaguy wrote:
So please, enlighten me, where is -MY- supporter pack stuff form the pack i ordered 4 months ago?

I think we deserve real answer for the matter already. Waiting for my Lunaris physical goods still.
I wouldn't mind if i would have gotten real explanation. Most likely i won't buy any packs before i got even something, even an answer why company is still processing it?

WTT supportter pack cash for explanation
"
fatelessguy wrote:
"
Points purchases from the start of the 13th of November Pacific time onwards can be counted towards these supporter packs. If you'd like to upgrade to a supporter pack you can credit points towards up to 80% of the value of the desired supporter pack.

Can some1 pls clarify this to me? So, if i purchased 60$ worth of points on 20th of November, it can counted for these support packs? And if yes, how do i do this? :) Isn't clear enough for me, as english is not my native language.

Thanks in advance.

Those points you have left are indeed viable of helping you buy a supporter pack of 75$ value or higher.

If you like to upgrade to a supporter pack. Safe your points until the release and email the support about your plans. Everytime i upgraded myself it was a matter of minutes.
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Last edited by SW_Bonobo on Nov 23, 2015, 4:44:57 AM
Nice, loving pets in all games and prolly gonna buy some affordable pack.
It took a long time for me to contact support about my shirt (many months after upgrading), but I received the shirt in a timely manner from there on in.

It's actually a really well made shirt, as far as these kinds of things go, IMHO. Nice cut, nice fabric.

:)

Keep up the good work GGG
"
fatelessguy wrote:
"
Points purchases from the start of the 13th of November Pacific time onwards can be counted towards these supporter packs. If you'd like to upgrade to a supporter pack you can credit points towards up to 80% of the value of the desired supporter pack.

Can some1 pls clarify this to me? So, if i purchased 60$ worth of points on 20th of November, it can counted for these support packs? And if yes, how do i do this? :) Isn't clear enough for me, as english is not my native language.

Thanks in advance.

If you buy 60$ worth of points and want to later on get a supporter pack, don't use the points. They will take 80% of those points you bought for 60$ and you will pay the other 20% with paypal or other method.

Just remember not to spend the points on anything if you want to upgrade to supporter pack.
I will buy one for sure.
Looking forward to see new passive tree and rest of subclasses!
So reddit posted a leaked pick of the top tier pet.

Spoiler

Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Awesome... But i guess i have to mail you guys, i still havent received my Physical goods from the Awakening from 3 months ago...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info