Sneak Peek of Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

"
Romulas19 wrote:
Why wait till friday, release them now!!!!! :)

damn ggg, release those packs already! cant wait to shove you some money into your mouths. now that i have enough money, there are no supp packs lol.

come on! release!

#cantwait #excited
Last edited by EngiL on Nov 23, 2015, 10:24:42 AM
Pet looks awesome!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Erak wrote:
My first thought was: "Are they trying to cash in some hype by announcing expansion so soon and then supporter packs right after? Do they have financial issues?"

It's called marketing. You should always do good marketing, regardless of your financial situation.

So let´s read the text carefully

"Your purchases of supporter packs in the past have almost fully funded the development of Path of Exile, Sacrifice of the Vaal, Forsaken Masters, The Awakening and the Talisman challenge leagues. In addition to containing some awesome new pets, portals and physical merchandise for supporters to enjoy, these packs will help us fund the remaining development on Path of Exile: Ascendancy and hopefully future expansions!"

This means nothing else than they are broke. Begging for money is never good marketing.
I hope i´m wrong and this game survives but i doubt it when i read something like this.
"
Firestorm wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Erak wrote:
My first thought was: "Are they trying to cash in some hype by announcing expansion so soon and then supporter packs right after? Do they have financial issues?"

It's called marketing. You should always do good marketing, regardless of your financial situation.

"Your purchases of supporter packs in the past have almost fully funded the development of Path of Exile, Sacrifice of the Vaal, Forsaken Masters, The Awakening and the Talisman challenge leagues. In addition to containing some awesome new pets, portals and physical merchandise for supporters to enjoy, these packs will help us fund the remaining development on Path of Exile: Ascendancy and hopefully future expansions!"

This means nothing else than they are broke. Begging for money is never good marketing.
I hope i´m wrong and this game survives but i doubt it when i read something like this.

inference-observation confusion
Saved
"
Firestorm wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Erak wrote:

Yeah because supporter packs are their sole source of income. No one ever makes a one off purchase and they get no money out of Garena. And they upgraded to a massive new office with double staff capacity with no long term revenue plan. And because Bex always posts negative news, right? Good job Sherlock keep bolding text so everyone can see how smart you are.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I don't suppose we'll see HUD skin class/ascendancy-themed in these support packs will we?!?!

Border theme(s) around portrait - Check
Pet(s) - Check
Flag/banner(s) - Check
Unique Gear Skin(s) with or without animated effects- Check
T-Shirt - Check
HUD skin(s) - ???
Suggestions
>Alt 'Entrance' & 'Quest NPC'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/subtledoorANDquest.png
>Alt 'Character Panel'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/Stats.png
Aspirant Supporter Pack - Gargoyle Pet

so the best pack be DRAGON PET :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Hope to see more armour MTX supporter packs in future! Also, 2 pets summoned at once allowance (hope it's coming?) ψ(`∇´)ψ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael