Game Crash in Map

Yeah, but does it crash when you're -gc 2 and also not recording?
as i ve said, it JUST crashes when streaming! with OBS and Xsplit. If I don't stream it doesn't crash that frequently
Can you play without it crashing at all? Close all your programs, including OBS and anything besides PoE, and just play for a while. (use -gc 2)

If you can play without it crashing at all, it rules out a lot of things, so I want to see it happen.
at the moment i have firefox with 10 tabs, a second screen with playing a movie (flash and in firefox too) and been streaming since 1 hour without a crash. I used a so called 4gb Patch

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

Hm so it might really be an issue with windows or poe thinking i just have 32 OS. ? hm
alright. it crashed again. same error. Don't know what else i can do. it just sucks.

I really have the feeling that as soon as POE cache in Ram reaches 3 GB it crashes. Is there anything i can do?
Last edited by Electrozombi on Dec 8, 2015, 4:42:50 AM
Updated Bios - still crashing.
agree it 3gb+/4gb and crash
win10 x64

hey i find exit
copy/cut yours "Content.ggpk 6 638 112kb" in another place like /d
uninstall poe
download new from site
and after poe starting dowload client files close it and delete ~0bytes "Content.ggpk"
and replace it old file "Content.ggpk 6 638 112kb"
after start poe again wait 19~mb download and play without game crashes

idk how it help
but im delete ONLY "Content.ggpk" 1day ago wait 8hours for download new one and same crashes
its problem from other poefiles non-"Content.ggpk"
will try after work today. thanks for sharing!
Alright. tried it two times. It still freaking crashes. As I have already stated: There must be an issue after PoE Client Reaches 3 GB Ram ! I always check task manager how much RAM the PoE Client reserves. I just got 2,85 RAM - went from Hideout to Act 3 (so it has to load a new area) and it crashed !!! There must be some issue that does not allow PoE Client to use more than 3 GB - and after reaching it - it runs out of memory and crashes. so GGG - IS THERE ANY FIX OR SOLUTION for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info