What is the counter balance to ascendant classes?

"
Nephalim wrote:

There is some truth in this. Any 6 ascendancy point combo seen so far is generally not going to be enough to make a char go from struggling a map to steamrolling a map

The assassin ascend WILL allow total steamrolling of any map and cruel-merciless leveling, since it can grant 95% crit chance with HUGE multiplier without that much of investment in crits.

Maybe not the top maps, but from 80 for sure
"
Alhoon wrote:
https://youtu.be/dMsiYZcg-Ko?t=11m21s

Spoiler
Time is 11m21s if it doesn't take you there automatically.

Chris confirming they've rebalanced the game around players having access to Ascendancy classes.

YES thanks for linking this. I really was worried that things were going to get EVEN EASIER (as they have been, for a long time now...). I am now slightly less concerned.
That balancing is either going to turn out good, or really, really bad and high damage and monster HP in general is gonna go through the roof. Well...maybe...depends on what else they've rebalanced, though I wouldn't be surprised if crit in general is going to be seeing an overhaul on several fronts.
I really hope they dont increase monster damage and nor lower life/ES nodes even further. The game is already a lolrip fest compared to what i was even just a year ago.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
^^

I agree. Make it much harder to kill shit (I remember when 6kdps was what you aimed for at lv 80, lol. Now its at least 20k or bust). Honestly, increase white or blue mob health by 50-100%, and rares and bosses by 20-30%. Should make gameplay and tactics/mechanics much more important, but also not increase the rate at which we are 1 shotted (which is too damn high already).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info