(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

Want to thank Demopolo for his help and guidance.
Patiently answered whole of my questions. Included silly ones.
Spent an hours to help me to rebuild my char.

Thank u mate. The build is still not complete (need some flasks) but its already awesome!
I'm glad I found this build I was honestly getting bored of PoE until now. :D

Edit: I didn't know which path to take first with the slayer ascendancy so I just went Headsman path first.
Last edited by travisiscool on Mar 19, 2017, 10:51:49 PM

YESSS!
Hi I'm currently playing with this build on LSC , can you help me and take a look on what upgrade should I aim next? 6L yellow/carcass/belly ? Flasks? Jewels? Steel rings? Thanks!
"
liviunn wrote:
Hi I'm currently playing with this build on LSC , can you help me and take a look on what upgrade should I aim next? 6L yellow/carcass/belly ? Flasks? Jewels? Steel rings? Thanks!

Hey there. Your characters are hidden. You need to enable it on privacy settings on your account.

For suggestions though, my first and easiest suggestion would be to upgrade your flasks. Thats pretty important because they increase your damage pretty high.

Second would be to get the merc and uber labs if you havent.HUGE dps boost aswell.Helps with defense too.

Third would be to get a 6L astral or upgrade your belt to legacy. I got a pretty 6L astral for 2ex. You can see it on my profile.

Forth would be the jewels. Try to get 3 good rolls. If you're patient you can find pretty ones for cheap on live search. phys damage, attack speed, attack speed with shield, melee damage. These increases your damage pretty well.
"
Fenelon wrote:
"
liviunn wrote:

Hey there. Your characters are hidden. You need to enable it on privacy settings on your account.

For suggestions though, my first and easiest suggestion would be to upgrade your flasks. Thats pretty important because they increase your damage pretty high.

Second would be to get the merc and uber labs if you havent.HUGE dps boost aswell.Helps with defense too.

Third would be to get a 6L astral or upgrade your belt to legacy. I got a pretty 6L astral for 2ex. You can see it on my profile.

Forth would be the jewels. Try to get 3 good rolls. If you're patient you can find pretty ones for cheap on live search. phys damage, attack speed, attack speed with shield, melee damage. These increases your damage pretty well.

Hey ,thanks for advice I didn't knew that I had the settings on hidden.
Find one more good enchant for helmet.

Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 30% increased Melee Damage while Active

It gives damage for us. Yes it not very comfort, but for bosses not bad.

My stats in HO with Golem + auras with AOE gem:

1. Shield Charge damage: 19073, with Totem 22512, with Totem and this chant 23430.
2. Warchief totem damage: 108688, with Totem 128242, with Totem and this chant 133874.

My stats in HO with Golem + auras with Conc gem:

1. Shield Charge damage: 29704, with Totem 35018, with Totem and this chant 36445.
2. Warchief totem damage: 108688, with Totem 128242, with Totem and this chant 133874.

Haven't Abyssus with SC enchants to test them, but as i remember SC damage 40% enchant gives about 500dps in HO.
Last edited by anbugz on Mar 21, 2017, 11:22:38 AM
got almost same nubers on SC damage in ho. with SC damage+40% abyss
I'm having a lot of fun with this build. Level 71 atm but dying more that I would like, even at low tier maps =/.

This is my gear
Spoiler

What I should focus to upgrade now?. I have arround 2ex.
"
I'm having a lot of fun with this build. Level 71 atm but dying more that I would like, even at low tier maps =/.

This is my gear
Spoiler

What I should focus to upgrade now?. I have arround 2ex.

1. Shield with 60+ Life.
2. Amulet with 70+ life and Phys 18+.
3. Rings with better phys and 60+ life, with 14 Phys + good stats
4. Flasks like in guide, without Taste of Haste
Last edited by anbugz on Mar 22, 2017, 3:31:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info