(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

Played this build last league and absolutely enjoyed it, as the OP said, read the guide!! I had maybe a 5ex budget and just bought up a bunch of deals and my character could do pretty much any red map and uber lab with ease. If you follow the guide, the survivability is there as well as the damage provided you maximize your phys rolls where you can (amulets, rings).

"
livejamie wrote:
Has anybody tried Bronn's Lithe with this build?

After seeing the buff in the patch notes I told myself I really wanted to do a Bronn's FB. I'll probably revisit this build with some deviations (Bronn's lithe + iron reflexes?) once I get bored of my ultra legacy gladiator :).
Last edited by Anbokr on Mar 13, 2017, 4:40:11 AM
Nice build. Died a lot because i did not put the block nodes, but now that i have them + lioneye remorse(got this one because there was no high armor shield in poe.trade at that time) can facetank almost anything, even shock and horror lazer. As for uber izaro i just drop my totem and move around with shield charge, i did not failed a single lab in the 10 runs i did. Thanks you op.
"
demopolos wrote:

"
Yoluun wrote:
I'm thinking about making this my 2nd character this league, wanting to take a break from my ED char. I'm not rich by any means though. How would you suggest allocating a starter 2 EX budget? What pieces to concentrate on? Should I be spreading the budget evenly across all my pieces, or are there one or two pieces I should basically break the bank for?

2 ex is a ton to get started. You should be able to farm t8-10 maps and maybe even do uber izaro (if you can avoid his smash attack) on budgeted character. Just get the most efficient pieces you can... there is a whole wealth of information on itemization in OP.

Get:
-5L astral
-780% + FB
-Legacy meginord
-iron rings and ammy with t1 phys and some life/res
-redblade tramplers for boots
-Aby with 42 or less inc dmg taken
-13% + aoe martial artistry
-single jewel with mana leech and 2x useful mods

If you take your time u can get all of this for 2 ex. This will take you very far... I was farming uber lab/shaped strand with this in a previous league.

Awesome thanks! Working toward a 6L astral atm, ended up just using a 6L scale that I had lying around. I had trouble balancing resistances so I grabbed boots with high armor and resistances over redblades so I could max out.

Picked up Lion's Roar and Atziri flask as well. Only 4k Hp at the moment though.
plz, add leveling guide and leveling tress THX.
"
plz, add leveling guide and leveling tress THX.

none needed for either, lol.

For tree, just follow our standard passive end-game tree but focus on the defensive nodes over damage nodes first (life/armor/block/resists).

For leveling, use freezing pulse and fire trap til level 8 for Meginord's belt equip, then get a decent shield and start leveling with shield charge ASAP as well as ancestral protector. Equip Facebreakers at 16 and go crazy, and then eventually transition over to warchief.

Be sure to keep your gear up to date from poe.trade for your gem links so you're getting levels on gems.
Should I drop my great one's old shield for a high armor and life shield?
My resists are already capped and I'm not sure if the drop in dps is worth it.
Here's my gear

Any other gear improvement tips would be helpful too. I am currently on a small budget but am hoping to gain some more currency soon
So how AOE nerf feels now guys?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
So how AOE nerf feels now guys?

For few AOE nodes allocated it's the same as before. So it feels like noe nerf at all xD
I'd like to be able to farm shaped strand with this guy. Everything seems fine except the end bosses. I just get killed way too quickly. My gear is below: what should I be targeting for upgrades? Is it that I have to get my 6L astral so I get enough armor?

"
Anbokr wrote:
Played this build last league and absolutely enjoyed it, as the OP said, read the guide!! I had maybe a 5ex budget and just bought up a bunch of deals and my character could do pretty much any red map and uber lab with ease. If you follow the guide, the survivability is there as well as the damage provided you maximize your phys rolls where you can (amulets, rings).

"
livejamie wrote:
Has anybody tried Bronn's Lithe with this build?

After seeing the buff in the patch notes I told myself I really wanted to do a Bronn's FB. I'll probably revisit this build with some deviations (Bronn's lithe + iron reflexes?) once I get bored of my ultra legacy gladiator :).

Let me know how it goes, I think it'll be my next character or two as well.

I might end up trying Scion as well, even though it probably will be terrible.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info