(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

"
anbugz wrote:
"
I'm having a lot of fun with this build. Level 71 atm but dying more that I would like, even at low tier maps =/.

This is my gear
Spoiler

What I should focus to upgrade now?. I have arround 2ex.

1. Shield with 60+ Life.
2. Amulet with 70+ life and Phys 18+.
3. Rings with better phys and 60+ life, with 14 Phys + good stats
4. Flasks like in guide, without Taste of Haste

I'll try to change everything asap, thanks for the help :)
Hi, I have started that build today and I am at like 9k shield charge dmg in hidout, how the hell do you get milions Oo?
Eh, same..

Looking forward for him to reply.

You can also look at mine, my character tab is set to public.
Still building it, respec'd this morning, so alot of things to get still.

Im clearing rare t10/t11 maps atm, would need more tankyness.
Only 5k life though but as I said I'm still building lol.

Demopolos can you please check at my char and lmk what to aim for?

I can't understand the 60k shield charge damage on your old screenshots from 2015.. I'm at 10k with buffs lmao. =(
I'm thinking about switching from shield charge to just cyclone or would it not even be worth it?
Well I'll take a quick shot at replying to you guys.

First of all, you are both running with a 5 link setup, that takes a good chunk of damage away from the build.

Secondly, you have low rolled flat phys dmg on gears, as well as underleveled gems. One of you does not even use meignords girdle as a belt.

Also, any facebreaker phys build requires as much flat phys damage as possible, get it any way you can. That literally makes all the difference. Get a rare shield, enchant dmg on it.

He mentioned earlier in the guide, that bis are steel rings and for a very good reason - they add a ton of dmg. One of his rings has more flat damage on it than all of your gears combined outside of the helm. You want higher deeps? Get a tab , get the rings, dmg mod on shield. You won't be as tanky, but I guarantee your damage will be higher. Hope that helps.
"
rayraydo wrote:
Well I'll take a quick shot at replying to you guys.

First of all, you are both running with a 5 link setup, that takes a good chunk of damage away from the build.

Secondly, you have low rolled flat phys dmg on gears, as well as underleveled gems. One of you does not even use meignords girdle as a belt.

Also, any facebreaker phys build requires as much flat phys damage as possible, get it any way you can. That literally makes all the difference. Get a rare shield, enchant dmg on it.

He mentioned earlier in the guide, that bis are steel rings and for a very good reason - they add a ton of dmg. One of his rings has more flat damage on it than all of your gears combined outside of the helm. You want higher deeps? Get a tab , get the rings, dmg mod on shield. You won't be as tanky, but I guarantee your damage will be higher. Hope that helps.

You totally right.

For example ppl can see my character, how it must geared.

I haven't perfect gear, but i'm trying to do that ))
Last edited by anbugz on Mar 23, 2017, 2:24:48 AM
Yeah as I said I'm still building it.. I ain't the richest atm, not a good league start.. =(

But yeah I'm hoping to upgrade all those today.

Will post later on with updates =)
Hey Anbugz I noticed you have been very involved in helping ppl and are currently running this build in LSC. Quick question for you did you swap over to red nightmare late game and is it a pretty big quality of life increase? I have about 1k C to spend and figured at this point it may be my biggest upgrade if you could check and see if you agree thanks man.
"
Bap wrote:
Hey Anbugz I noticed you have been very involved in helping ppl and are currently running this build in LSC. Quick question for you did you swap over to red nightmare late game and is it a pretty big quality of life increase? I have about 1k C to spend and figured at this point it may be my biggest upgrade if you could check and see if you agree thanks man.

1. Amulet with t1 phys, hp and some res
2. better jewels with 4 stats like in OP (1 or 2 jewels with mana leech, damage and atk speed)
3. SHield 1800+, 90+ hp
4. Boots with 85+ hp, 30 ms, res
5. Meginord with 35 str )
6. Quicksilver flask
its intersting how this build will work with headhunter.
we loose some dps but on the other we gain rare monster mods.

anybody tested it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info