(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

"
Aziello wrote:
As someone said before - care to evaluate how you are making 734k dps on your totem? With Blood Rage, Vaal Haste, auras, atziris promise and legacy fb Im closer to 100k, man.

I mean, my gems arent lvl 20, and they is no quality on them, also my rings are iron rings, not steel, but still, some better written information should be nice.

indeed, he's reaching those crazy levels of dps and average damage because he's using max rolled legacy gear.
I noticed the big difference between those ones and good or max rolled league gear, no matter how, of course you'll never reach that much. Luckily, in the next league there will be legacy stuff!

I think that would be a good idea to update the potential dps of this build, to not disappoint the expectations of whoever comes here and finds out that he'll never reach the "million" dps in a league.
My physical rolls are pretty good (top tier) and I could post my damage stats in a league to show the average potential of the build :)
Last edited by Giammafix on Feb 27, 2017, 5:43:05 AM
Idk, man. As I said, I have legacy fb and also legacy meginords belt. Still, ive got dps that isnt event close to his.

From the other hand, rest of my gear is rather shitty, but still I would like some description how to build up this kind of damage. Can you show your gear and your offensive stats in town? It would help the thread i guess.
Last edited by Aziello on Feb 27, 2017, 5:50:47 AM
How to start without facebreaker(new league)
"
d1rtiq wrote:

any skill, L12 sunder, 2h.
basically an aoe skill and then link up as you go. Often go eq when that becomes optional
take me 9 hours to merciless or so without going race speed.
more like 11 hours or more as I going to play with sisters kid at the start.
Would it be viable without legacy items?
"
skjutengris wrote:
"
d1rtiq wrote:

any skill, L12 sunder, 2h.
basically an aoe skill and then link up as you go. Often go eq when that becomes optional
take me 9 hours to merciless or so without going race speed.
more like 11 hours or more as I going to play with sisters kid at the start.

Thank you for information.
awesome build, mate, thanks a lot
"
Khalline wrote:
Would it be viable without legacy items?

Obviously yes.

Legacy league starting friday so you can then become even more powerful.
a God even? slaying Gods will happen in 3.0 but a taste of power will happen soon as with some luck you can have legacy gear and feel the immense force from inside
"
skjutengris wrote:

Especially considering AOE nerfs to cyclone and shield charge?
"
phx wrote:
"
skjutengris wrote:

Especially considering AOE nerfs to cyclone and shield charge?

Yea, people always overreact.
GGG had to balance and are balancing before 3.0 and the nerf seems to bring aoe into a controlled level.
Now you get diminishing returns the more aoe you have which is the way other skills work.
its like toys people have, when someone take it away and give you a different toy it take some time before its your new favorite toy. Adapt to the change and go get some gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info