(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

"
StrayFist wrote:
Hey guys, my build is going well so far. I've decided to try out a voidheart ring in one of the slots. What do you think of that for the poison/bleed on bosses?

I'm having a very difficult time with the breachlords using both shield charge or Cyclone. Gear Below:

I love the mapping clear speed, im just wanting to be able to do these end game bosses....

If you want to kill end game bosses cyclone is the best option. I was SC until lvl 90 but couldnt kill end game such as T15 Mala and that stuff. Now that i changed to Cyclone Ive killed Mala, Duo Dominus T14, Hydra and Phoenix and all the breachlords except for the Chayula one (not enough splinters).

You could buy an Abyssus with the Cyclone enchant, i got it for like 1 ex, and get an steel ring and craft it with deafening essence of contempt. Also farm Uber Lab untill you get the boots enchant, it can take a while tho i had to do like 20 uber runs but the loot pays off almost always.

Gear:

Spoiler
"
JerryVoy wrote:
"
StrayFist wrote:
Hey guys, my build is going well so far. I've decided to try out a voidheart ring in one of the slots. What do you think of that for the poison/bleed on bosses?

I'm having a very difficult time with the breachlords using both shield charge or Cyclone. Gear Below:

I love the mapping clear speed, im just wanting to be able to do these end game bosses....

If you want to kill end game bosses cyclone is the best option. I was SC until lvl 90 but couldnt kill end game such as T15 Mala and that stuff. Now that i changed to Cyclone Ive killed Mala, Duo Dominus T14, Hydra and Phoenix and all the breachlords except for the Chayula one (not enough splinters).

You could buy an Abyssus with the Cyclone enchant, i got it for like 1 ex, and get an steel ring and craft it with deafening essence of contempt. Also farm Uber Lab untill you get the boots enchant, it can take a while tho i had to do like 20 uber runs but the loot pays off almost always.

Gear:

Spoiler

But what do you think about going the Voidheart ring? poison / bleed stacks
Last edited by StrayFist on Dec 22, 2016, 11:30:53 PM
"
StrayFist wrote:
"
JerryVoy wrote:
"
StrayFist wrote:

Gear:

Spoiler

I dont think the Voidheart can prove as much DPS as an steel ring with max phys rolls (deafening essence of contempt) with the current Skilltree. You would have to change it a bit to get some poison or bleed nodes and work around that item. Also it gives u 0 res and low life so maxing the damge and life on the other items while also getting the res you need can be pretty expensive.

Looking at your items try to change your Two Stone Ring for an Steel Ring and craft it with the essence, i guess you would need to change your 6l first to get some more res. You can get the % mana leech from a jewel, i have one jewel which gives me that + dexterity i need and some damage. Your ammy could have more Phys Damage, you dont need the life or mana regen. Your boots only have 90 armour try to get more and finally change either your life or quicksilver flask for a basalt.

Hope that helps!
Damn. Been so long since i checked out poe stuff. Steel ring... thats new to me. So much extra phy dmg from those rings lol. So the old rings gotta go yeah? how much are decent rings steel rings going for now? In standard

Currently using these
"

"

I dont think the Voidheart can prove as much DPS as an steel ring with max phys rolls (deafening essence of contempt) with the current Skilltree. You would have to change it a bit to get some poison or bleed nodes and work around that item. Also it gives u 0 res and low life so maxing the damge and life on the other items while also getting the res you need can be pretty expensive.

Looking at your items try to change your Two Stone Ring for an Steel Ring and craft it with the essence, i guess you would need to change your 6l first to get some more res. You can get the % mana leech from a jewel, i have one jewel which gives me that + dexterity i need and some damage. Your ammy could have more Phys Damage, you dont need the life or mana regen. Your boots only have 90 armour try to get more and finally change either your life or quicksilver flask for a basalt.

Hope that helps!

Thank you, I appriciate the feedback. I was also looking into that last night. I made a decent steel ring but it has no life. I can roll life, but it's going to be a crafted roll... Oh well.

I'm just needed to farm up some money to invest in some steel rings to roll.
I actually just bought a cheap second 6L to use for bosses and modded the colors to run a cyclone, and I'll use that for bosses. my DPS buffed/flasked with inc AOE is 133k conc is about 160k.

Thanks for the ideas. Good luck out there!
An advice to keep trying to craft a good steel ring roll is use Wailing Essence of Contempt stead of Deafening because it's cheap (1chaos each try) and the phys roll is pretty near to Deafening roll.Take in consideration that you'll roll TWO rings (A LOT) to find the best roll to fit your build.

I hate this ring so bad bcause it just rolls oposed stats (int, mana, ES).
What do you think about Bronn's Lithe? Unfortunately it doesnt have any resistances and life, but 50% bonus damage seems pretty nice and attack and movement speed is also good.
hi i love this uild but i have a hard time sustaining mana

Hey guys.

This is my progress on the build so far. I am level 93. I have about 6.9 K HP with Belly, 6.4 K HP with a 6 Link tri res rare. I have spent a lot of time acquiring currency and buying gear, I'm quite proud of my rings.

I'm looking for any suggestions for improvement. Last night, I tried Cyclone for the first time. I can get to 120K DPS in town, no buffs. My Chief totem can get to almost 700k fully buffed. Please check out my gear and tell me what you think. I farm T15 maps like they're Merc dried lake now, but I want to start doing end game bosses. I'm wondering if this build can do Shaper. Anyway, any advice or direction is appreciated. I can murder Atziri and Uber lab, but I want to work on the super end-game stuff now.

Thanks for looking.

Hi love the build so far. Just a quick question though, what type of map mods can this build not run? Mods such as reduce armor and block chance reflect maps and 60% less recovery seem pretty tough :/
Last edited by m4rilyn on Dec 28, 2016, 5:56:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info