(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

So.

@_Love

Flask's are pretty much set. Some are expensive no doubt, but serve with their unique ability's greatly.

Sin's Rebirth was the Last chance, however only work's with Death's Door.
Before that, you can like i did, use a Basalt Flask with Bleed Removal.
You can use a magic Stibnite instead of Taste of Hate/ Kiara's Determination, but you will lose DPS(Taste of Hate) and Damage mitigation/Stun Avoidance which is the main purpose of those Flasks.

If you suffer DPS Lion's Roar is an Option.

@A1stWorldProblm

Damn.. i could swear i included the Deaths Door setup in the guide.. :/

Death's Door & Sin's Rebirth is an Option which is not required but gives some nice DPS reliability and Defense, since Bleeding is not a Problem and 1 Additional Endurance charge is also Nice.
+1 Frenzy Corr. would be the best you can get of course, yet even i haven't found a Pair for my Char.
I do miss that one additional Frenzy Charge sometimes, but overall it's not that bad, not having it.

Facebreakers are the obvious nobrainer DPS Gloves for sure, yet shadow's and dust offer Crit. chance, which is a move towards consistent DPS than having a higher tool-tip, also they offer Mana leech which is useful in some cases.
Currently i have 666% Crit. Multi. with no Facebreakers, no Crit. Multi Gem, no Legacy Crit. Multi and no Abyysus.
I think that's fairly enough, i can with those Item's listed, reach more than 1000% which is funny to look at but yeah, i do love my ES pool (which would obviously be less with Abyssus and such) and the consistency of the DPS output.
Thank you for the fast reply! I agree that consistent DPS is important. It's actually why I am running a diamond flask instead of a basalt one. It's especially beneficial on hexproof maps. But if I got deaths door and sins rebirth, I can see why more passive crit chance would help. I'll need to farm and then play around a little. Also I need to get to 100. I look forward to your take on any changes in 3.0.
i have no idea why dmg from 10k++ drop to 5k+ with all aura on even with all the jewel and socket not ready. i try to find out but really got no where. can anyone help me? thanks in advance.

Last edited by specturm78 on Apr 27, 2017, 10:14:04 AM
i'm Lv 88 with equipment Stage 2 and i can't fight boss in Map Tier 6+ with Flicker or Frenzy

i can kill it with totem but it's too slow

what should i do ?
@specturm78

I would start using similar items i use, i wrote down what you should look for.
For example, your shield it's unique yeah cool, but that doesn't mean its great.
A rare Shield can easily outpeform it, giving you more of everything, evasion, energy shield, resists.. you get the idea.

Check what i wrote down, what stats you should look for on every slot of your items.
Read them and understand how they will scale your dps/ def.

@ChaosFlicker

Stage 2 is not using a Crit. Strikes gem. replace it with a Melee Phys. Damage gem.
You should be able to get the desired Crit. Chance from Power Charges out of the Passive Tree.
Also start saving up for DPS flask's
Lion's Roar is a nice and compared, cheap flask until you can afford Taste of Hate.
Also Ring/ Amulet are not really offering you some offensive Stat's, those will improve your DPS too.

So to sum things up, This Build is like a Clockwork, if you replace some little things without knowledge or use some random items. The Whole thing will not work properly or not at all.
Also some Part's of the Puzzle are not cheap, but will be worth the investment.

I took a lot of time to Write the Guide, make Video's, i would appreciate if you would take half of the time i took and read the guide, learn the game, fall in love with poe.wiki and google translator if English is not your mother tongue.
And with Knowledge comes power and.. fun ;)
I use Crit. Strikes gem because my Crit Around 71% [with 5 power charge] if i don't use it [and curse will not work right ?] [did i miss something ?]

I'm thinking about use Lion's roar too since i can't buy Dagger stronger than Bino [more than Bino i have to craft it right ?]

I already get Taste of Haste. [cost all my chaos from 1-88 lol]

I already get Swift Killer should i change Poacher's Mark to Warlord's Mark ? [and Herald thunder to Ice] [and remove Phys. to Lightning]

I read this guide more than 100 times i think [seriously] and i always open wiki but i still need advice from Master of Flicker Strike.

sorry for my bad English, i will try develop it.
Last edited by ShuraSarisse on Apr 28, 2017, 11:05:23 AM
I don't know your stats, but i assume you have not much Crit. Multi. So a Melee Phys. Gem should work better.

You got 8 Ascendancy Points? If so, you can switch out Poachers Mark if you are fine without it for Frenzy Charge Generation.

For any other Struggle, note the build needs certain Items/ Stats and Bino isn't the worst part.
I played with one until Level 95 and did all Content (up to t15 back in the Days).

Maybe safe up for a 6l too.
Any advice on Mapping ?
I'm 75% on Atlas and can't sustain Shape Strand map.
"
Any advice on Mapping ?
I'm 75% on Atlas and can't sustain Shape Strand map.

Make sure to unlock something around 95% of the Atlas.
No Tier : 10, 11, 12, and 1-2 Tier 13, 14's not Counting the Shaped Maps.
Roll Packsize and Use Sextants.
That's how i did it. It's not 100% perfect but it's ok.
Fore more, check out Phox Video on youtube for that.
Hey, little feedback on your tree, as i was comparing it to other builds I think I found some improvements.

1) If you drop one of the bad jewel location (projectile or max mana), you can get 3 points back.
2) Those points can be invested in the ES nodes near the witch for +28% increased ES and 10% recharge rate.
3) The jewel you had in the "bad" location can then replace the energy from within close to blood drinker for -25% increased ES (perfect energy from within...)

So in the end you get +3% ES, 10% energy shield recharge rate, a 2 exalt cheaper build.

And eventually you can drop blood drinker if you feel paying 2 points for 0.4 leech and some life (stun threshold) is too much. And use them somewhere else, like getting back the jewel slot for example if you manage to scrap 1 point somewhere else (like near depth perception which you don't seem to have taken unless the link is buggy).

Oh and you should consider shaper's touch, seems better than shadow and dust both offensively and defensively according to path of building as unholy might-rampage is quite unreliable (even in an easy map it's barely up 1/10th of the time). I haven't tested it yet, bought some corrupted gloves before I saw my vorici isn't 8 yet :p. Even more if you run sin's rebirth.

Sadly I think I hit a wall with this build, high tier bosses are hard as fuck (even with blade flurry), so my trickster will probably stop at 95 for this league.
Last edited by Squirrel_of_doom on May 2, 2017, 9:34:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info