(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Hey Squirrel!

I switched out Basalt with Remove Bleeding for Sins Rebirth = DPS, also Stibnite giving the ability to Blind is really nice.

Lion's Roar is an Obvious DPS bonus yet i want some Defense from my Flasks ;)

Kiara is for OH S#!t moments like Freeze/Chain Stuns so the duration is enough.

+1 Curse Amulet is quite hard and Expensive. I'm really happy with the Current Setup,
having Death's Door Boots delete's the Skyforth Option.

Sure, Vaal Lightning Trap is a helpful tool for Strong bosses or low DMG.

Always glad when i read that someone enjoy's the Build :)
Hm, sin's rebirth sounds nice, but I don't think I want to remove my boots for that. Also unholy might is already on the gloves once in a while.

Need to get a kiara and a taste of hate then.

I wish there was more people playing eva/es, impossible to find a shield even remotely like yours.

You can find decent amulets for 1ex or less. I mean it's not really hard to beat +5 all res as the only good stat. But I understand not wanting to swap everything around.

At least this build farms really well, never been so easy to buy expensive stuff for me.
Well the Gloves give you Unholy Might only for 3 Sec. for each Rampage Tier, something you don't get at Bosses, where you really want to have the Unholy Might.

A Pure ES Shields is ok too.
Excuse me

Can tell me which bandit do you choose and why...

I'm level 63 now but Survival rate it's too low
"
pstwo2848 wrote:
Excuse me

Can tell me which bandit do you choose and why...

I'm level 63 now but Survival rate it's too low

It's in the Stage 1 Spoiler...

Bandits: Passive Point- Physical Damage- Power Charge

Can you please explain whats the point of blood drinker in skills passive tree ?
"
WesolyFarmer wrote:
Can you please explain whats the point of blood drinker in skills passive tree ?

Life leech, which is applied to energy shield thanks to ghost reaver key stone.

also with the energy from within jewel above it.. we get energy shield
can I get any recommendations on flasks to take?
Great build! I love flicker strike and even though I don't have a ton of time to play, I have acquired most of the gear you recommend and I am almost level 96. I was wondering though if you could post your recent changes to the build? For example, could you post something about switching to deaths door, switching out some flasks for sin's rebirth, do you have corrupted deaths door for frenzy charges or is it not necessary? This build evolves over time and I like to see the changes. :)

Thank you!
Also, is it better to use facebreakers at 90% crit multi with sins rebirth or are shadows and dust still better once you switch to sins rebirth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info