(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Not totally convinced, I don't see why bino would scale so much harder as all the stats are kinda similar.

But you might be right, i'll recheck when i'm 85-90. Currently 77 and mapping is ok.
may i ask a question? i cannot cast the spell for warlord mark and assasin mark. is it suppose to be like that?
"
specturm78 wrote:
may i ask a question? i cannot cast the spell for warlord mark and assasin mark. is it suppose to be like that?

It's supposed to curse through herald of ice, not yourself.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
specturm78 wrote:

It's supposed to curse through herald of ice, not yourself.

thanks mate for your reply
i cannot seem to cast my ice golem. do you know why?

Last edited by specturm78 on Apr 6, 2017, 12:32:54 AM
You won't have enough mana to summon it, the solution is to get the golum through cwdt.
Okey so i want to play with legacy voidheart, but got some questions :D

1) What do you recomand to play with voidheart or is better without him ?
2) If i am playing with voidheart what curse should i keep?
3) Should i change the skill tree, and get rid of power charges and buy jewels like you said, or i still need to keep the power charges.
4) Should i change the bandits from power charge to frenzy ?
5) should i keep herald of tunder or get herald of ice
What do you think will be best to do ?
1) It's good enough without it, but if you want you can implement it.
2) Keep Assassins Mark, to get power charges
3) This is a Crit. Build you want to get 90% + Power Charges
4) No
5) In stage 3 you will switch to Herald of Ice

If you really wanna jump on the Poison Train you would 1st scale only Phys., Chaos and Poison.
That Means, Hatred and Herald are not very effective.

Honestly, i don't have an spontaneous idea how to implement poison into this build effectively.
And since you want to insta-kill mobs to get instantly the Frenzy charges so you can continue Flicker,
i wouldn't try to go any further than that.

I think for Bosses the most efficient Combo would be Voidheart and Blade Flurry.

Maybe someone else has more experience with poison :)
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Maybe someone else has more experience with poison :)

IDK about my experience with poison, but for bosses I've been using viper strike very effectively by keeping a leveled viper strike and a leveled life leech in my inventory and swapping VS with flicker and life leech with melee splash (or with one of the melee phys gems if the boss has lots of adds).

The leech becomes insane and the tooltip on VS unbuffed becomes like 85k. Most bosses drop in a few seconds.

Of course this is only for bosses that don't instantly die to a full stack of omnislash.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Hi

Can you detail your flask setup?

I've seen in the last vids you go kiara, taste of hate, rumi, atziri and I suppose something basalt flask of staunching? Is that the default or is it map dependant?

Why no lion's roar? Seems the best damage flask to me.
Is kiara worth it vs for example a surgeon's silver flask of heat? 2.5s seems super short to me.
Do you get freeze issues due to taste of hate cold damage if kiara is empty?

Haven't been playing for a bunch of leagues before legacy, so i haven't tested all the flasks yet.

Oh and I'm now using a +1 curse amulet, hard to find a great one, but I think even an average one and a good ring will beat doedre + good amulet in term of stats (could solve your inner fight too...).

Also I think vaal lightning trap is a must have, so good to shock bosses and essences mobs (if you're note in the herald of thunder setup). Been trying out vaal haste, kinda sucks as we have tons of increase AS already, need to try vaal grace, i think i'll my just run grace/disc/lighttrap no increase duration.

Having a blast with your build now that I bought a 360 pdps dagger :). Although the next upgrade in legacy will be pretty hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info