(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Could you tell me if you'd recommend these as a possible replacement for your boots?

@dbxwanderer

Well they are only giving you Energy Shield. They aren't really giving you any benefit besides that.

@byakuya44

Hmn, i don't understand. You are not Using Flasks close to my Setup.
Also it seems like you are not using the Gem-Setup either.
And the Passive tree is totally Different too.

If you don't deal enough damage or having problems, why not stick to what i recommend in stage 2 or 3?

Do what makes you happy, that's the most important thing in this game, yet please don't complain that something is not working when you aren't really following this well written build guide, cheers.

Here is my current set-up. I've already wasted 200 fusings trying to get a 6L so I stopped when I hit 5L. Do you recommend I keep trying? or do you think I might be better off going for a rare like you are doing? What's the next thing I should upgrade you think?

Second question:
I noticed you went with Blood Drinker + Life nodes... Why not get more ES instead by the witch tree and then use a jewel for lifeleech? Was there no better alternative?
You also went with the jewel socket with increased projectile damage... Why not use those 3 points into straight phys damage? Same with the mana nodes up top that lead to the jewel sockets.

Spoiler

@dbxwanderer

I would use the 5l and buy another chest 6 linked or one you can try to 6l.
A Rare chest is an option however a bit harder to chrome.

Blood Drinker gives us Life leech, also there is Life in Nullification that get's converted into ES.

Crit. Multi. Outpeforms any leftover Phys. Nodes, keep in mind that is Stage 3, which requires a High base DPS Dagger.

At Stage 3 with a Strong Dagger, "wasting 2 passive points for mana, proj. dmg." is still increasing dps, since triple crit. multi. in the jewel is so strong ( in combination with a crit. strikes gem in the 6l and other changes that occur in stage 3)

Personally, i wouldn't start to switch to Stage 3 in your case, there is, besides the missing 6th link still plenty of improvements to go.

Like.. holy fuck that corr. on your shield.. not bad :D, back to topic, next upgrade should be Ring, we don't scale elemental damage, Belt, Boots, Amulet, Flask...

Try to get everything from stage 2 done, also quality on gear ;)
This is my first post so forgive if the formatting is wonky.

So this is my first build I've gone (despite it not being so beginner friendly) I've gotten to 82 in Breach with this and its great, dried lake gets farmed super fast and I'm slowly working my way up tiers but I'm unsure as to where I should be going now. I understand the stage 2 build is "Power Charges ahoy!" with crit multi. and phys. but how hard should I be gunning for them? As the stage 2 passive tree assumes I have far more points that what I currently have.

I still don't have "From the Shadows" as I was dumb and didn't grab it earlier when I was running around punching things as increases with daggers wouldn't help me at the time. Would it be worth uninvesting in say..the "Flaying" line to get them? Or possibly "Force Shaper"? Or will it be a case of grind grind grind? I have about 72% chance to crit with 4 charges so I'm hoping the other 2 will take me to the recommended sweet spot.

As for gear would you say aiming for Shadows and Dust should be done after other significant upgrades such as a 6L as it would also drop my crit but 100% solve any mana problems I might be having. It seems like I've gotten to the stage where my next upgrades are going to be quite pricey. (Made it to the stage not spending more than 8c on a single piece other than the chest which was 35)

Is there any input you could give in regards to this? Moreso on the skill tree side of it. (Yes I shall be buying the 2nd Vaal Discipline, I've just been lazy about it.
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAW1CSAQexEvEVARlhXXFe0WvxutIuoi9CT9KgsqOCsKLL8s4TW5N9Q6rT3iRwZI7klRSbFMg1FHVL1WY1b1XEBd8l9qYqxqjGwIbAtsjG0ZbWxvhHBScFZw1HSBdf14rnsUfeN_xoRvhMWGrowLjb-Oio_6kBuTJ5S4lcyWi5fQmhObtaLZo6OnK6xmsNixs7TFtUi5Prl8vjrBxcLswzrIFNDQ037UQtW518_Ydtsa227b1Nvn51TndOjW62PsGOyw7T_viPDV8Yry4fVv-Tf5Y_mk_xz_3g==

As for jewels I'm using a (Phys. - Melee - Phys.) x2 and a (Phys. - Phys. - Crit Chance)
I would get "from the shadows" when you level, switching dps nodes from dps nodes is nothing that would change the build greatly.

As for gear upgrades, get the flask's i use net.

What's your chance to hit? I feel like you'll need a ring with accuracy on it.

The Rest of the Gear is ok atm. just lookout for like items with better stats ;)
Also slowly work on getting a 6l.

hope i could help you out.
I've got an 80% chance to hit, 83 when the Ice Golem is out. Its always a bit hard trying to get more offensive stats on accessories when trying to keep my resistances at 75%. So I'll get the power charge that's 1 point away when I level then I'll grind for a bit to get "From the Shadows".

Also the jewel sockets has my intrigued as "Energy from Within" only goes up to 6% from what I can tell in Breach so would you put less emphasis on it and get those sockets last (depending on personal defences ofc?

But as mentioned, if you're able to put in a "priority list" for stage 2 skills that would be nice, unless I'm blind and I don't see it in which case feel free to point to me where it is.

And I'll be sure to start saving up for those flasks, here's hoping they'll give a nice boost.
@BalvediuS

Oh snap right! They nerfed the Energy From Within jewel. Well you can do the Math what pathing would give you more es, just keep in mind Blood Drinker is giving you Life Leech.

Chance to hit is really important, if you can't hit, you can crit. and that results in no damage and a faster running out of Frenzy-Charges.

As for prio.
just do as i wrote ;)
were you being sarcastic on the corruption "discipline" on my shield? or serious? cause i don't even use it.

also, can you update the post on the project items your working on? so i can get an idea of the route your going?
Last edited by dbxwanderer on Jan 8, 2017, 2:36:41 PM
@dbxwanderer

about the shield its like.. damn you vaaled that thing... since yeah the discipline is low and such.
But Evasion and ES is pretty nice!

Currently i try to get +1 frenzy on death's door.

The boots make room in the Flask management, since you don't need remove Bleeding.

This way you can use Sin's Rebirth Stibnite Flask, this gives us unholy might (30% phys. dmg added as chaos) so a dps boost.

This is really hard to get. Since Deaths Door Boots only drop in the Uber Lab, the Amount avaiable is pretty limited and expensive. Also the Deaths Door Boots have 15 all res instead of 20%.

So capping resists becomes even harder.

Also i'm working on a Rare Chest that has the same or very similar amount of Evasion yet gives 200 more flat es, which results in 1000 ES.

You can wear a Rare chest now, yet those are harder to color, than splendour.

Project Items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info