(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
tainium wrote:
This Duelist FS build uses Abyssus+Lightning Coil for more base damage and crit. Could that work for us?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1759669/page/1

Abyssus and Lion's Roar can fit into this setup. Lightning Coil of course not (b/c no es)

Those are obvious DMG. boost items, however that will turn this build into a glass cannon.
His Life pool is ok, yet no armour / no evasion / no block.

Great Damage is not everything
It's all about finding a good balance between Damage, Defense and Speed.
Hi with my stuff actuel :

I just have 25k max tooltip full charge (4/4 frenzy/power) and i don't understand...
http://hpics.li/64c317e for my stats (impossible add in forum xd)
@byakuya44

Your passive tree would be helpfull
Yes forgot :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUHHgkgD8QQexEvEVARlhXXFe0Wqha_G60i6iL0JP0nqSoLKjgrCiy_LOEtVTW5N9Q7fD3RPeJHBkjuSVFRR1S9VmNW9VxAXfJfamKsaoxsCGwLbIxtGW1scFJwVnX9d_14rnsUfeN_xoCzhG-GrowLjb-Oio_6kBuRR5MnlLiVLpXMlouX0JoToqOi2aOjrGaw2LGztMW1SLjKuT65fL46wuzDOsgU0NDTftRC1bnYdtsa227b1Nvn4tXnVOd06NbrY-wY7LDtP-1B8NXxivVv-WP_3g==?accountName=byakuya44&characterName=Razejin
I don't really understand your Problem.

For Defense, obviously you are missing Shade Form from the Ascendancy Points.

As for Damage, Tool Tip is not DPS you have to multiply that with you attacks per Second.

If you want to improve that, you can only by getting better gear, although it looks pretty decent.

What's your chance to hit? Maybe get higher Accuracy on gear. Maybe Flat Phys. on Rings too.
Steel Ring's are a great Option.
For Defence yes i need all ascendency point for take Shade Form (but lost passif 15% frenzy on kill, it's good for don't need blood rage and that degen....) and it's logic i go easy 10k ES lvl 90+

But for dammage with Vertex + flask+charge i never have more than 33kx7 in dammage, i think is little small with my stuff

I buy

Damage got best (48k full charge no flask x7)

Just i don't understand your chaos damage and lightning damage in your tooltip, this boost is awesome

In tooltip you have more elemental damage than physical but your gear is totaly physical, aura+flask boost?

+ i see you have 12.99 Attack/sec, how is this possible?

Thanks for replies :)
Last edited by byakuya44 on Dec 23, 2016, 10:39:28 AM
@byakuya44

You have a pretty decent Dagger and as you know. You can get 8 Ascendancy Points.

So it should be possible to get Shade Form.

You are missing Quality on some gems, I don't know what Jewels you are using.
However those can have a lot of DPS too.

What accuracy do you have? by the Stats on your gear, you can maybe improve that (chance to hit at least 86%)
No Flat Phys. on Rings, Flat phys on Amulet could be Higher.
Are you using the Same Flasks as i do?
Did you checked your Attack Speed with Frenzy Charges?

The Tooltip was with the Stage 2 Setup so with Physical to Lightning. I will update that.

Stage 3 2.51b

I use :
Melee damage full life/Flicker strike/Melee splash/Multistrike/melee physical and increased critical strike (for have 96% cc with 4 power charge)
I have just 7 atack/sec not more, no idea for up that (with power + frenzy yes 11atck/sec but i think you have more no frenzy isn't?)
Accurancy 87%, yes need better amu or ring but expensive :)
I have just 2 flask

Other come later

With new chest i come 50k +/- x 11 max charge + flask
But with vertex impossible more 35k xD you have 614% critical multi with vertex i have 716% with chest +208% xD gears difference i think
"
Akroski wrote:
How to keep up the mana at boss fights?
Disabling an aura gives me a bit of mana, but my only mana leech is from Atziri's Splendour by killing mobs.
So most of the time i run out of mana after a short time.

Warlord's mark should help a lot if you have no Shadows and dust. Frenzy is the only skill with mana cost tha you'll use so it should be far enough. You might need adds to proc the curse though. Or use a mana pot (if you're not rich enough to get all the OP flasks anyway).

I've been playing the build for a while and so far the only problem i got was a DPS or frenzy charge problem :
- before getting a bino my crit chance was a problem (few curse = few frenzy charges so had to use the Frenzy skill every now and then). Still can't figure out how to get to 90%+ without 6 power charges though, but running a Diamond flask can help (a lot).
- the damage when you can't afford the 6L and the flasks is also a bit low (8k/use unbuff atm with bino, can go up to 13k with 6L). I adressed this by using a Tabula Rasa until i could afford a good Atziri (the 6th link grants an additionnal 50-60% damage with a 20% melee phys). Be sure to have good ES on shield and Vertex on (it's kinda cheap). I'm now back at 8-9k/use but still have a decent clear speed for mid tier maps. Not having Shadows and dust is also more or less a 30% dps loss.

@byakuya
The only differences are : weapon (that dagguer from OP is more than insane), and flasks. You lack 2 damage enhancing flasks (and also note that the +40% damage is definitely not 40%, while the 30% phys conversion to element actually are 30%). Also, maybe the screen was taken with Unholy might active and you have maligaro so that's a 30% from phys as chaos again. And the 9% damage/frenzy enchant (though you have a 40% on your abyssus so it's not that much of a difference).
Last edited by Tinaby on Dec 27, 2016, 4:06:55 AM
At the moment im playing another flicker character with 2h axe.
Im rather new to the curse mechanic you are using. Does it require dealing critical strike with every hit to freeze/shock enemy which will trigger the curses.
I only used Blashemy setup with ease.
If the answer is yes should i consider crafting/buying a decent crit dagger right away and skipping metauniqbinopino. also crit chance and multi jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info