(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Just a FYI, I didn't vaal it. I bought it like that because it had the best defenses for what I could find on poe.trade. Either way... why would vaal'ing it be a bad thing? cause you can't change the colors? (That was a bit of a pain but I was lucky with the colors since it fits the immortal call + cast when damage taken.

I'm at the point where most of my upgrades seem to cost 1-50 exalted. Since I am still fairly poor, I am hoping to try and craft as I get resources to make my own end-game gear and hopefully get lucky on rolls. Specifically trying to 6-socket a chest is particularly hard and expensive. ATM my DPS is suffering and i'm hovering around Tier 4 Maps w/ a 5-link (using damage flasks ALL the time). I'm hesitant to get rid of power charges because I rely on them so much, but currently i'm at about 68% crit without powercharges.
Spoiler

I am terrified of going CI since even at 5.6k ES i'm constantly dipping into my 1k life pool and having trouble at this point sustaining frenzy charges on harder maps that I cant insta-pop mobs.

I am also realizing that flicker doesn't do very well in groups since mobs HP scales so much higher that I can't insta-kill. In groups, would you recommend culling strike as to maintain frenzy charges?

What do you think if I use my life-pool for additional aura's? (I was thinking Grace & Herald of Ice) Then get Shavronne's and bypass CI entirely. Additionally, I could get "Ice Bite" support gem to also support my frenzy charge generation.

The other thought I had is doing dual curse aura's using my HP pool + shavronne's. Then I could remove herald of lightning and phys -> lightning and replace it with straight up - crit multi. Mana would be using Discipline, Hatred, (and i dunnno if it's possible w/ Enlighten), Grace Aura.
Last edited by dbxwanderer on Jan 8, 2017, 8:26:42 PM
@dbxwanderer

So you don't have the Currency for next Upgrade but want to plan a Low Life Version? :D

Well Low Life isn't worth it, you will end up with less Energy Shield and also Gem Socket's.

Getting 40+ Flat ES on Ring/ Amulet and Having room for % ES will boost your ES pool by 200-350 ES
Belt is also worth Upgrading.

Same goes for Boots.
The Upgrades shouldn't cost you a lot! Rainbowstride cost 1c for example. and they give you more es and more resists than your current boots.

Rare ones with more ES / resists shouldn't cost you much at all.. we don't need Movement Speed on Boots anyway, since Whirling Blades.

The Ring has a good amount of Resists, yet no ES no flat phys, no Crit. chance, no accuracy.
Amulet has no flat phys, no crit. multi. low % es.

Also Certain Flasks are missing. Taste of Hate increases not only your tooltip, it does help you in defense too.

CI with the Nodes behind it, will give you an additional 1000ish ES, so keep that in Mind.

Don't bother taking a 30 Str. node in the Tree to help yourself with Gearing.

From what i've seen on poe.trade good upgrades shouldn't cost you more than 3 ex, rather less.

Hello,

i play currently BladeFlurry but i dont like it. Now i see this guide (i like flicker) what do you think is this eq good for starting this build

@HateTheWorld

The ES gear, Chest, boots, Shield are good!

You'd probably want to switch one item for Stun's since you have no Evasion and Kiara's might be not enough.

Also i do dual Cursing, so you might have problems Capping resists.

I'm not sure if you can pull it off without an +1 Socketed Gems from Vertex.

Not sure but also maybe have to switch the gloves for Shadow's and Dust or Maligaro.

Dagger should be good enough.
Why are all gems corrupted?
@ErazerYo

You can get with a vaal orb +1 Gem level or +3% quality.

So a Level Level 20 with 20% quality can get Level 21 20% quality or Level 20 23% quality.
Depending on Gem / Build you either want 21 or 23%.

But beware, a vaal orb can remove Gem Level and Quality too, or not change at all.
Hello Buddy,

Nice build and guide.

At this moment im stuck with 23k dps with max frenzy charges auras and so on. Im using binos kitchen knife (80-250phy dmg).
I can not afford the triple Crit. Multi Jewels! Is it possible to increase dps by 4-5k (or more :D )with a better knife?

Im asking because im not sure how much different a knife can do.

Thank you!

Best regards,

The low dps flicker with a kitchen knife
@JohnLe

Well if you got everything from Stage 2 Done, you should go for a nice Dagger 1st.

Aim for Physical DPS and Crit Chance, then Attack speed , Crit. Multi
Hi TomaHawk, First of all thanks alot for this contribution. I'm really looking forward to try
it out. I already have a 2h flicker, and now that i have some currency, this will be my first CI :)

I do however would like to ask you the following:

Is the build viable for low tier(t1 to t8) maps MF runs? If so, which gear slots would you recommend as mandatory to run it decently?

Thanks again!
@jesperhla MF sucks..

but if you really wana do it, Bino, Maligaro and Propably a 5l would be enough to slash low tier maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info