(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

I have no clue about Economy/ Prices. They rise and fall.

Compare to similar Daggers on poe.Trade and don't let yourself get fooled by potential buyers.

What are your thoughts on running this build as an assassin instead of trickster? my gear is pretty much identical to yours atm except for a weaker dagger
"
saintograph1 wrote:
What are your thoughts on running this build as an assassin instead of trickster? my gear is pretty much identical to yours atm except for a weaker dagger

Assassin will just increase the DPS, also you have to manage mana, so we would need more mana reservation which will cost passive notes.

We don't need dps, we have enough, with the current state of the game, you can't have enough of defense.

Trickster offers that and makes the build a lot easier to play.
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you could give me some advice on the build. I have made some slight alterations to the main build proposed by Toma_Hawk with the hope i could run shaper.

My Gear:

My Passive Tree: (im using intuitive leap for the frenzy charge, blood drinker and Power charge nodes)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAW1CSAOSA_EES8RUBGWFdcV7RaqFr8ZihqPGyUbrR1PIG4i6iT9KgsrCiy_LOEtHy1VNbk31DqtO3w90T3iRwZI7kyDTLNQMFFHVL1WY1b1XEBd8l9qaoxsCG0ZbWxwUnBWcNR0gXX9eK57FH3jf8aAs4Rvhq6MC42_joqP-pAbkUeTJ5S4lSCVzJaLl9CaE6EvoqOi2aOjpyusZrDYsbO0xbVIuMq5Prl8vorBxcHzwuzDOsgU0B_Q0NN-1ELVudh22VvbXttu29Tb5-LV51TndOjW62PsGOyw7T_tQe_r8Yr1b_ba-WP5pPsJ_94=

Essentially, i was wondering if I could get any more dps out of the build? Or if i should use voidheart? I know Toma has already discussed the void heart ring above, but could it be viable for higher health mods?
Last edited by Liveeight on Sep 17, 2016, 12:22:42 PM
"
Liveeight wrote:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you could give me some advice on the build. I have made some slight alterations to the main build proposed by Toma_Hawk with the hope i could run shaper.

My Gear:

My Passive Tree: (im using intuitive leap for the frenzy charge, blood drinker and Power charge nodes)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAW1CSAOSA_EES8RUBGWFdcV7RaqFr8ZihqPGyUbrR1PIG4i6iT9KgsrCiy_LOEtHy1VNbk31DqtO3w90T3iRwZI7kyDTLNQMFFHVL1WY1b1XEBd8l9qaoxsCG0ZbWxwUnBWcNR0gXX9eK57FH3jf8aAs4Rvhq6MC42_joqP-pAbkUeTJ5S4lSCVzJaLl9CaE6EvoqOi2aOjpyusZrDYsbO0xbVIuMq5Prl8vorBxcHzwuzDOsgU0B_Q0NN-1ELVudh22VvbXttu29Tb5-LV51TndOjW62PsGOyw7T_tQe_r8Yr1b_ba-WP5pPsJ_94=

Essentially, i was wondering if I could get any more dps out of the build? Or if i should use voidheart? I know Toma has already discussed the void heart ring above, but could it be viable for higher health mods?

get spell damage on the shield and lvl 21 gems, and of course you should run the shaper as reave or wild strike

to get the most dps you should change to assassin, i have 96k tooltip 13aps with loath bane with full mf gear ( my profile ), my friend does 230-240k tooltip with entropy dagger 11k es, and the 20%extra chaos on bleeding and damage over time should be added to the tooltip, but then you have to deal with blood rage degen and mana leech ( 1 mana leech node from jewel is enough for endless flicker, mana leech+1 distillate flask enough for 60% regen )
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 18, 2016, 2:25:10 AM
"
"
Liveeight wrote:
Hey guys,

My Gear:

get spell damage on the shield and lvl 21 gems, and of course you should run the shaper as reave or wild strike

to get the most dps you should change to assassin, i have 96k tooltip 13aps with loath bane with full mf gear ( my profile ), my friend does 230-240k tooltip with entropy dagger 11k es, and the 20%extra chaos on bleeding and damage over time should be added to the tooltip, but then you have to deal with blood rage degen and mana leech ( 1 mana leech node from jewel is enough for endless flicker, mana leech+1 distillate flask enough for 60% regen )

Thanks for the advice. I swapped to reave and viodheart for the shaper which made it a ton easier (1.14m tooltip dps). But i stayed trickster for the survivability.
Loving this build, was hard to get going and really requires a 5-link but once you get there its great! Just a quick one.. What enchants do you suggest other than the obvious increase flicker strike on helmet?
"
sixer wrote:
Loving this build, was hard to get going and really requires a 5-link but once you get there its great! Just a quick one.. What enchants do you suggest other than the obvious increase flicker strike on helmet?

Besides anything for Flicker strike, Blood rage is quite useful or ice golem / tempest shield buffs
I don't fully understand; why do you use atziri's splendour if the life gain on kill wouldn't apply without zealots oath? Is there not a better option? Also, why The Vertex? I thought the 50% reduced mana cost doesn't apply to auras.

So this is my gear currently. And my skill tree, , i took heartseeker but you can't see it on the screenshot.

I'm having mad issues clearing packs, currently 75 and i'm having issues even clearing dried lake. You didn't have a levelling tree so i just got what i felt was best. Any advice on what to change?

I don't ahve a level 4 enlighten so the coh setup isn't usable yet. nor do i have a bunch of the gems but do they contribute that much that i'm having issues clearing lake?
Last edited by minansko on Sep 21, 2016, 8:42:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info