(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Is Splendour necessary for this build? I'm planning to play this build and i have decent 830+ES 2res regalia, is it ok for climbing to high tier maps?
"
Fitfirar wrote:
Is Splendour necessary for this build? I'm planning to play this build and i have decent 830+ES 2res regalia, is it ok for climbing to high tier maps?

evasion and block are important on CI melee, their help in defence is huuge, the more ES you have the stronger evasion/block is
you can balance the lower evasion/block with more leech sources / enfeeble
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 13, 2016, 10:32:22 AM
"
"
Fitfirar wrote:

evasion and block are important on CI melee, their help in defence is huuge, the more ES you have the stronger evasion/block is
you can balance the lower evasion/block with more leech sources / enfeeble

i guess the problem whould be the colours of sockets not the defence.
Atm im in search for the budget BA for the Splendour because its not even sellable in temp leagues, maybe someone would suggest something?
"
Wordmustard wrote:
Thanks for the build. playing the shit out of it :P would you be able to add a "dream items" quick sections. if one were to have unlimited currency. what would be BiS.

Uhm good question.

I'm not so familiar with mirrored items.
But Easy answer would be, get mirrored amy with legacy Crit Multi, Mirrored Ring :P

You could get some High ES boots, my Shield is BIS.

Although Vertex Mask seems to be a weak Option, the +1 to gems and the Eva / Es is in my Onion pretty gg.

Of course you could get a 400 + es helmet, then lose Evasion( and get +1 maligaros instead).

For Body Armour, there are some Rare Chests with more Eva / ES, so possible upgrades.

Personally, after the mirrored Dagger, i would aim for Amulet next, then ring.
Everything else wouldn't change the DPS and not much the Def.

Atziri's Splendour is a Simple Choice.

Guaranteed Drop in a Temp. League and easy to Color!

Of course you can use a Rare Chest, but it will Burn a lot of Chromatics to get 5 off color.!

You can also use a Pure ES chest, as long as you got a lot of evasion from Shield/Helm, yet i would stick to a hybrid Chest.

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

For Body Armour, there are some Rare Chests with more Eva / ES, so possible upgrades.

Personally, after the mirrored Dagger, i would aim for Amulet next, then ring.
Everything else wouldn't change the DPS and not much the Def.

Atziri's Splendour is a Simple Choice.

Guaranteed Drop in a Temp. League and easy to Color!

Of course you can use a Rare Chest, but it will Burn a lot of Chromatics to get 5 off color.!

You can also use a Pure ES chest, as long as you got a lot of evasion from Shield/Helm, yet i would stick to a hybrid Chest.

Im sorry im just dumb to search correctly on poe . trade. The decent one Splendour costs like 1ex which is totally cheap for this BA imo. Starting this build today, thanks for the work mate

Edit: you have 1 point in claws section
Last edited by Fitfirar on Sep 14, 2016, 1:54:02 AM
Heya. Currently lv70 with this build, working quite fine though using blood dance atm so I don't have to blood rage yet. Compared to your flicker tooltip dps, my 8k at full charges seems very low though. I do have most of the recommended uniques, bino dagger, vertex mask, maligaro gloves. For chest either 6l tabula or 5l es/eva chest but couldn't get 3 red on that yet. Saving up for splendour.

Anyways. Was just wondering where the biggest multipliers for the damage come from. I'd guess some of it is lacking passive points, and maybe jewlery since currently they only have defensive stats on my gear. Flasks I can't afford yet, do they make a big part of the damage?
"
schattenwulf wrote:
Heya. Currently lv70 with this build, working quite fine though using blood dance atm so I don't have to blood rage yet. Compared to your flicker tooltip dps, my 8k at full charges seems very low though. I do have most of the recommended uniques, bino dagger, vertex mask, maligaro gloves. For chest either 6l tabula or 5l es/eva chest but couldn't get 3 red on that yet. Saving up for splendour.

Anyways. Was just wondering where the biggest multipliers for the damage come from. I'd guess some of it is lacking passive points, and maybe jewlery since currently they only have defensive stats on my gear. Flasks I can't afford yet, do they make a big part of the damage?

I am not the author of this build, but I can say. I have on 91 current lvl - 23k dps, but it enough for kill Chimera and minorous..(Although long killing) . The other t16 boss is not killed, no map atm...
So. I think you should not pay attention to this, pay attention to the progress, whether you enough damage in the game.
Im lvl 83 in essence and im looking to get rid of bino dagger but im not sur what stat to look for a new dagger and still dont have many ex to spend...can u help ?
"
Rise15 wrote:
Im lvl 83 in essence and im looking to get rid of bino dagger but im not sur what stat to look for a new dagger and still dont have many ex to spend...can u help ?

High PDPS, Crit. Chance

High attack speed is a bonus, you rather want to hit less but hard.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Rise15 wrote:

High PDPS, Crit. Chance

High attack speed is a bonus, you rather want to hit less but hard.

Hello,Toma. I have one question. Now I use

It have crit,multi and physdmg.
And I have old similar dagger.

But when I sell it. People say me that it "Poor and useless, as there is no have attack speed".
How you think, how many can cost it dagger ( old ).
Sorry for my english lang - it not native lang.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info