(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
last time i checked, loath bane had the same tooltip*aps of entropy razor
entropy hits harder (better frenzy charges managment ), loath bane is more mana angry but quickier with whirling blades.
but it was before whirling blades nerf and not sure if before or after ambusher nerf, not sure if the dps of loath bane is still the same of entropy

if you use headhunter then you want to move quickly to kill rares, so loath is the best choice

http://poe.trade/search/otenagohuohase Those will show the differences. It seems that loath bane has more dps (535) with 8.7 crit chance, while entropy has 487 dps, but 9.66 crit. But the latter dagger hits a lot harder.

Assuming mana is not an issue (trickster) would you still think loath bane is the better choice for both bosses and general map clearing?
Last edited by Liveeight on Sep 8, 2016, 7:52:45 AM
I would use entropy, you want harder hits rather than many.

As both are on a level, where trash is a joke anyway.

I've chosen Loath Bane since i wasn't sure if i will stick to Flicker Strike.

You have some Nice Gear Liveeight
OOOh didnt realize it worked with auras. thanks for the knowledge. one more question. why rainbowstride instead of high es boots?
"
Wordmustard wrote:
OOOh didnt realize it worked with auras. thanks for the knowledge. one more question. why rainbowstride instead of high es boots?

Easier to find Rainbow's with plus 1 frenzy also block chance to spells is nice too
But if you someone had mad currency would a normal high es boots work if it had +1 frenzy?
"
Wordmustard wrote:
But if you someone had mad currency would a normal high es boots work if it had +1 frenzy?

Of course :)
which bandits do i go for in each level?
Bandits: Passive Point- Physical Damage- Power Charge
thanks!
Thanks for the build. playing the shit out of it :P would you be able to add a "dream items" quick sections. if one were to have unlimited currency. what would be BiS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info