(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

why do you play with discipline + 2 x vaal discipline?
Because how Vaal Discipline works.. pretty much as a "flask"
ah ok, thx for the info...
hard to understand everything in this game if u are new.... :D
What level did you do merciless lab? I'm having some trouble with izaro and I'm not really sure if the problem is I need more damage or more ES or what. Can you take a look at my profile and let me know where I can improve?
"
linkovich2 wrote:
What level did you do merciless lab? I'm having some trouble with izaro and I'm not really sure if the problem is I need more damage or more ES or what. Can you take a look at my profile and let me know where I can improve?

I did it with level 100 i think.. simply, because he was 100 before Ascendancy was there.

If you can't do it and really want to, let yourself carry from someone.

Izaro is pretty ridiculous to evasion builds.

Gear and Tree looks pretty good, try to get ES on Ring and Amulet ( percentage) and maybe a Rustic Sash for more phys. damage.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
kenyon33 wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Hai!
Your characters are locked.

My bads. I am very new but I figured it out and now it should be public. I feel like i might be lacking some damage somewhere or something.

:D

Ring is really bad, should be replaced.

You can Run Vulnerability instead of Poacher's Mark now that you have Swift Killer.

The Chest Piece is the wrong version, ES is low.
If you got yet still enough ES you can respec out of some es nodes and take Dmg. nodes

You can take out the Mind Drinker and take the Power Charge.

Cast When Damage Taken wrongly leveled, you want to proc. it as often as possible.
So check my Guide for what levels the gems should be.

All in all looks quite solid

Thank you for the advice man. I changed what you said to change or at least a few things you said and I think I am doing it right now? But anyways like always man, Great Job on the build and again Thank you for the help. I appreciate any and all advice you can give me :). Have a good one man!

-Havoc
I'm having trouble running blood rage. I find myself dying a lot. I tried to run it, build up vaal discipline and have that keep my ES high but when I don't have it, I find myself dying so much, losing tons of exp.. I just gave up on running blood rage. But because I don't have blood rage running, my clear speed has dropped a lot. Any advice?
What should be change if using Skyforth?
I got lucky and chanced one, wondering how good will it work in this build
"
Perryhawk wrote:
I'm having trouble running blood rage. I find myself dying a lot. I tried to run it, build up vaal discipline and have that keep my ES high but when I don't have it, I find myself dying so much, losing tons of exp.. I just gave up on running blood rage. But because I don't have blood rage running, my clear speed has dropped a lot. Any advice?

https://youtu.be/a4kZYzU4PW4?t=5m30s

If you are still having trouble, remove Vaal Pact, i doubt that you do enough damage with a 5l to kill yourself to reflect and use the Unique Sulphur Flask which gives Zealot Oath on use.
This can Help.

@zebrasir

Think about it, you don't need Assassin's Mark since you get Power Charges from Boots
So you can Run another Aura in your Curse Setup (vulnerability or warlords Mark)
Or Drop the Curse ring for a Rare one, similar to the other.
Hey Guys,

Im having a great time with the build in prophecy. Clearing t13 and t14 without too much trouble. However, i was wondering whether it would be better to start using Heretics Veil instead of the vertex.

Essentially, i would run herald of ash+discipline+Warlords mark or vulnerability+assassins mark.

What do you guys think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info