(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Thought I'd post an update, did as you mentioned and I am able to clear pretty much anything so far. Died a few times to my own mistakes. Just trying to get my resistances maxed out then I'll be flickering all through the maps. Thanks tomahawk. Great build expensive but worth it!
Hey Toma_hawk really enjoy the built thanks for the guide!

I'm running Vulnerability instead of Warlord's mark just cause if you can kill things fast enough the endurance charges doesn't matter as much.

Bloodrage hurts a lot more in vulnerability maps but took your tip about it and its really very manageable.

I posted some videos on youtube, just run through of Strand and Arid Lake, linking this build guide!
Hope you don't mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY5bqfQNAC4 - Arid Lake
Last edited by imjohntan on Jul 7, 2016, 7:30:39 AM
"
imjohntan wrote:
Hey Toma_hawk really enjoy the built thanks for the guide!

I'm running Vulnerability instead of Warlord's mark just cause if you can kill things fast enough the endurance charges doesn't matter as much.

Bloodrage hurts a lot more in vulnerability maps but took your tip about it and its really very manageable.

I posted some videos on youtube, just run through of Strand and Arid Lake, linking this build guide!
Hope you don't mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY5bqfQNAC4 - Arid Lake

Warlords Mark was just a Suggestion for those who have problems with leech

ty for sharing Vid's
great build but one thing is bothering me...
Leech without blood rage
I changed the tree a bit cause i wanted more leech
If you can comment on that would be great
http://poeplanner.com/AAIAAURBQUlHQUFBQWRyRFlvdG5JRlBWdmFvd1d2M1g5aEdfaTFlMUIxRUsxU090akVTOHJDbDN5S2d0d1VnNUlFWmJ3MVVsUmpfcGNRRlM5RmUyV2k5VzU3QmdzdnhYWGhxNVdZM19Ha3llLWlxRXZiQXNpOUcwWkVWQTF1YWNyMlZzYkpVdXU2UUlkVDlEUVgycEhCdGgydVQ2c1ppemhmZVB5NFdORGJXenNzSXdMdVh6bmROc2FFSHUtT3VqV0l1ckRPaW80bTdXRXhTMVZCWDBXcWozUm15WUYtUlh3LVdOVV9yM21sY3p0UDVTNEc2MTdGTEd6ZUs0OTRranUwMzd2ZXZhakZTQUpNOUUyNGl3czZZYXozUTFicjA0cUk5TnZKNXBxajJDUUczZjkyOVNhRTNCV0J4NlZMbGIxMjI2WDBJNksACEFBQUFBUUFBAAA=
ign marmotta
You do lose a lot of points for defense, but if you are happy with that tree, it's good.

A Great Example how much Blood Rage free's you some passive Points for degen as a payoff
Hi dude

Ive been playing the char for about 3 days now, took me 4 days to 65 with this char's annoying leveling playstyle.

Im just wondering if there are any daggers in prophecy ladder you can use instead of the Bino's? Im pretty new to the game but most of the daggers I found on poe.trade were way too expensive for their stats and dealt too low DPS (250-300 avg). (from the stats list)

I only deal half of the damage you have with your Loath Bane and it also feels that way.

Could you check out my equipment/p.tree and tell me if i can/have to change something about it? currently at 7k es
Im looking for a new shield but Im not sure if it's gotta be about 1000 evasion and 300-400 shield or just a 400-500 evasion with 300-400 shield?

appreciate it!
keep up the good work :)
Last edited by ke11er1337 on Jul 12, 2016, 3:34:52 AM
Uhm, i played with a bino's up to level 95ish and had no problems..

You can get a shield with lower Eva / higher ES if you want. The Evasion loss won't be that bad.

From what i can tell, it's just leveling and Gear ( Ring, Amulet) you can Improve, Amulet is pretty legit though, so rather focus on Ring, one with Accuracy.

For the Tree, does Reflect hurt you already? You can maybe respec out of those points and set them towards Flaying.

After all just farm until you can get better gear / gain level's

Oh you can maybe get some different Flasks ,like Atziri and Rumi would be a good start
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 12, 2016, 4:06:57 AM
Thanks for your fast answer!

Maybe Ive just got the wrong feeling for the damage then.

I think phys reflect hurts already and i like vaal pact a lot.

About Flaying... didn't you explain in one of your videos that Flicker Strike needs a higher attack damage instead of DPS? APS* That's why I went for Force Shaper instead. With the next 3 levels I'll have my 5. frenzy and power charge.

And about the ring, hopefully there are some good ones around. Does the accuracy really make that big a difference?

Last edited by ke11er1337 on Jul 12, 2016, 4:34:51 AM
You should prefer Force Shaper at the beginning but with all the Ascendancy changes, you can have all the DPS Nodes, so Flaying too;)

You have to hit a mob before you can even crit. and so on ;) so yeah Accu. is important
Should have around 90%
So I remove the Force Shaper, take Flaying and a new shield/ring and I'm good to go?
And flasks of course

Sounds great. Thanks a lot for your help.
Last edited by ke11er1337 on Jul 12, 2016, 4:40:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info