(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
lqte wrote:
Hey, its gettin' impossible to level up, stuck at level 57: 2k hp and 281 ES

What about using a Rare Chest and Boots for more Life?

It should not be impossible, had two guildies that leveled fast and efficient that way, shield charge is strong
Would it be possible to run this build with full MF gear except for main hand and off hand? (For dried lake farming)
I have just reached level 75 to equip the recommended chest. I now have all the required equipment and going to start working on my flask set up and probably upgrade my ring and amulet at some point. I'm having a lot of trouble though.

1. My ES is really low than would I expect it should be at this point. The only wrong thing I see is my chest piece which has life instead of ES, a mistake in me buying the wrong chest so at some point i'll have to replace that obviously but other than that, I don't understand why my ES is so low. Since my ES is so low I can't switch to CI anytime soon.

2. My crit chance is also kinda low even though I have majority of the damage nodes and mainly focusing on ES one's. I just recently saw a specified tree for the beno setup which is what I'm running so I might need to change my focus but we'll see.

3. I mostly end up in dangerous situations where I die a lot and really slows down my leveling. This is the hardest character I'd had trouble surviving with. I'm always scared that I won't generate a frenzy charge and get one shot by something. I'm stuck spamming tier 1-3 maps and haven't even finished the quest and the last ascendancy because of survivability issues.

Also I need to work on finishing up my gems.

If you want pics or anything I would be glad to post but checking my profile would be appreciated, thanks for everything :)
"
nerfkatarina wrote:
Would it be possible to run this build with full MF gear except for main hand and off hand? (For dried lake farming)

If the MF gear has at least some ES yeah, around 6k should be enough for dried lake and such.

@Perryhawk

I just checked you passive tree, get the 2 passive points under melding and convert put a energy from within jewel in there, this will boost your es pool! ( should be on your to do list)

Also Your shield is hybrid which is nice, but the es is terrible low. A pure es shield will do to (get a shield with at least 300ish. (To do list number 2)

Check if you can craft increased energy shield (1ex) on that amulet, which is a really nice amulet.
So worth the money. This will give you also a lot ES. ( to do list number 3)

You also got the absolutely wrong chest piece, it doesn't even have evasion. (number 4)

YOU need this version

The version with "pure" es (around 700) is also good!

Going CI with the nodes behind it will give you around 1000 ES, so you can count that in too.

Your cast when damage taken setup is also wrongly leveled.

And last but not least: SHADE FORM! will add also ES

SO.. i think you got some homework to do ;)

For the Damage, level the gems, get qualititties on it and someday a 6l and you are good to go!

I am pretty poor right now.. I only have 8c after the purchases I just made no exalts and a mediocre number of the other lesser currencies. However, I do expect about 4ex to come in from a sale, when it sales.

I tried to model all my equipment as best as I could to yours but as you pointed out, there were some mistakes that I looked over.

1. Alright so I bought the Energy from Within jewel (only 11% increased) and need to get the points to implement it.

2. Then I bought a completely different shield from the one you were using,

which boosted my ES for around 500 which is nice. If I should stick with the spiked shield and just find one with high ES then I'll do so. Now I know there is an item rarity gem on there, but I just throw that on there when I don't have all my gems. I don't exactly see the reason for 2 vaal disciplines but if that is what is recommended then I'll follow it :)

3. Unfortunately I don't have an exalt to throw on the amulet at the time but once I get the chance i'll do so. edit: I know have an exalt I can throw on it but I don't have a high enough level NPC to do that upgrade :(

4. Yeah I realized I bought the wrong one waaay later than I should of. It was at the hype of the moment because I bought a cheap one. edit: changed up my chest from

to

unfortunately, I couldn't get a 6 link and threw a bunch of fusings on that one already.. I won't be able to try again until I get everything else together and have nothing else to use my currency for

currently at 4.5k~ ES
Last edited by Perryhawk on Jun 30, 2016, 6:22:36 PM
Hello Toma_Hawk,

Love your guide and build keep up the great work. I was wonder if i could ask you a question about my character that I modeled off your build. I think i am kind of getting stuck and was wondering if you had any points to steer me in the right direction. Here is my Character profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kenyon33/characters . Thank you any advice is much appreciated! I am kinda not sure what I should be trying to progress to and what items I should try to upgrade to better suit higher maps. Thanks for your help man!

-Havoc
Hai!
Your characters are locked.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Hai!

My bads. I am very new but I figured it out and now it should be public. I feel like i might be lacking some damage somewhere or something.

:D
Last edited by kenyon33 on Jul 2, 2016, 11:00:16 PM
"
kenyon33 wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Hai!

My bads. I am very new but I figured it out and now it should be public. I feel like i might be lacking some damage somewhere or something.

:D

Ring is really bad, should be replaced.

You can Run Vulnerability instead of Poacher's Mark now that you have Swift Killer.

The Chest Piece is the wrong version, ES is low.
If you got yet still enough ES you can respec out of some es nodes and take Dmg. nodes

You can take out the Mind Drinker and take the Power Charge.

Cast When Damage Taken wrongly leveled, you want to proc. it as often as possible.
So check my Guide for what levels the gems should be.

All in all looks quite solid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info