Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

my wand :)

nice wand but I got small tip for you :
"
mohamed16322 wrote:
my wand :)

Spoiler

you can show your items on forum.

When you create reply click on avatar on top of the site, it will load character inventory. Then click on item you want to show and close character inventory. :)
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 13, 2016, 3:15:38 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
When you create reply click on avatar on top of the site, it will load character inventory. Then click on item you want to show and close character inventory. :)

sorry im noob

"
mohamed16322 wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:

sorry im noob

No problem, just remember to use it next time. It is easier and faster than doing prn screen.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
What do you think of Orb of Storms?

I find it useful and cast it right before wiping out large packs or bosses. It has replaced Vaal Storm Call setup I didn't notice how it come.
"
cuss wrote:
What do you think of Orb of Storms?

I find it useful and cast it right before wiping out large packs or bosses. It has replaced Vaal Storm Call setup I didn't notice how it come.

I prefer vaal storm call. My personal experience with vaal storm call and orbs of storms:

AOE is debatable but I still prefer vaal storm call. Also I haven't tried high maps yet, it might get better later.
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 14, 2016, 6:57:01 PM
Hey, so i've been using your build and it's been pretty fun, even though I still have to complete some gem links.

Recently I got my first decent drop in 700 hours, a

With that, the boss also dropped

What do you think, is any of those useful for this build? I'm pretty bad at this game but I think, maybe, the Wyrmsign could be useful for Vaal Storm Call, plus I can generate Endurance charges with Enduring Cry, so... Thoughts?

My gear so far, lvl 72

Spoiler
"
in 700 hours (...) I'm pretty bad at this game

After so many hours in game I think you are pretty good not bad :-) Getting character to lvl 80+ is nice achievement.

Most important: If you use only 1 curse with Curse On Hit it is better to cast is manualy.

Wyrm sign looks cool, rampage is fun efffect.

At the moment if you dont have ascendancy class you can use only 2 curses. You have 3 in your setup: enfeeble, warlord's mark and conductivity, so enfeeble is probably overwriting conductivity very often.
If you want to use more curses:
- get Doedre's Damning or/and do labirynth on normal and cruel to get additional curse
- stop using cast speed or duration with lightnig warp (to get free socket for herald of thunder) and use 2 curses with curse on hit ball lightning

Try to use poe.trade and find better ring and amulet, rare shield instead of unique one also might be good idea. Getting 60+ life on each item would give high defence boost.

Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 15, 2016, 3:08:37 AM
Hey thanks for the reply.

I mean I'm bad cause I'm pretty casual so I often play with guides.

I already have my assendancy class, Occultist (Already have Malediction). I stopped using Faster casting and made space for HoT.

I have a Doryani's from another character, waiting for lvl 75. I was also thinking in changing the shield, I hadn't noticed it can't block attacks.

I'll try Wyrm tomorrow.

Thanks for the tips!

PS: How much can I get for those Maligaro's? I don't plan to use them and some currency would be nice...
"
smileistheway wrote:

PS: How much can I get for those Maligaro's? I don't plan to use them and some currency would be nice...

compare prices on poe.trade: http://poe.trade/search/woaonadugunure

I would try set price at 50-60 chaos to sell it fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info