Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

Dear friend wanted to ask if two wands to build also would be good ?
I think 1 good wand and shield are better because damage is good anyway and shield make it much easier to cap ressistances, give life and es and bigger block chance that is very powerful defence mechanism.

But if you have capped resists and feel tanky enough you can use 2 wands.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 11, 2016, 6:45:17 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
I think 1 good wand and shield are better because damage is good anyway and shield make it much easier to cap ressistances, give life and es and bigger block chance that is very powerful defence mechanism.

But if you have capped resists and feel tanky enough you can use 2 wands.

back to the subject of the wand bought mace that you quoted and would like to know the mechanics of it and which put gems .
"
mohamed16322 wrote:
bought mace that you quoted and would like to know the mechanics of it and which put gems .

For spark: (before getting ball lightning)
- added lightning (reward from quest in act 1)
- controlled destruction (reward from Weaver quest from act 2)

For ball lightning:
- slower projectile
- ligtning penetration
-

Both gems are reward from "A Fixture of Fate" quest in act3.

When you will get to merciless difficulty it is good to stop using that sceptre and get good wand/sceptre and shield
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 12, 2016, 5:39:04 AM
[2.2] new: Video Guide

Created video guide, I hope you will enjoy it.
This mace sceptre - Doryani's Catalyst .

Wanted to know what gems for it
"
mohamed16322 wrote:
This mace sceptre - Doryani's Catalyst .

Wanted to know what gems for it

Life leech is global (Work on every spell) so you don't need to put main skills there. Try to put gems that do not work with elemental prolifeination so you wont get bigger mana cost on other skills.

Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 12, 2016, 11:51:48 AM
dear post creator, ur spoilers got fkd.
you're welcome.
<3
Thanks for the guide! Used this in Talisman league, and playing it now in standard (won't have as much time to play this season so I'm sticking with Standard).

Really enjoying it so far.
"
Guilead wrote:
dear post creator, ur spoilers got fkd.
you're welcome.
<3

Not again ;o, I think I will start posting images instead of linking items because it start getting annoying.

"
Thanks for the guide! Used this in Talisman league, and playing it now in standard (won't have as much time to play this season so I'm sticking with Standard).

Really enjoying it so far.

:D
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 13, 2016, 4:03:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info