Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

Can't recall anywhere in the guide saying about doing Uber lab with this, have you been able to?
"
ootawn wrote:
Can't recall anywhere in the guide saying about doing Uber lab with this, have you been able to?

Never tried to do uber atziri. I'm sure there are better build if you want to kill uber atziri.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 6, 2016, 1:06:12 PM
So i have recived mail today.

"
i played with your guide for a few weeks ... wanted to say that i really enjoy it, its so strong, t12 is no problem, not even close!!!

It always make me happy when someone enjoy this build :)
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 8, 2016, 12:48:14 PM
Just an update on my gear and links, I think I have finalized my gear, finally.

Spoiler

I swapped out my light damage belt for a cold one; I lost ~150 DPS (about 5%) but the chance to freeze leads to more frenzy charges. I no longer have frostbite linked to both herald of thunder and orb of storms, just orb; so my freezing chance has gone down. I 2X3 linked my chest, to link my golems with knockback, and to link orb and frostbite. I also swapped out temp chains for enfeeble (for a short time, i was using 4 curses). I got "enemies can have 1 additional curse" on my amulet, and decided that a boots upgrade was worth more than the 4th curse, and worth more than the 6 passive points I could have refunded. I set up an immortal call (without any supports) and it allows me to tank big hits. I also set up a 3-link with vaal storm call (Still leveling it), which helps a lot with bosses.

In level 11 maps is where creeps are getting enough life that they arent being 1 shot and shattered instantly, without orb of storms casting frostbite first (Which i generally save for strong rares and bosses).

Lastly, my new boots, armor, gloves combo, got my chaos resist up to 103%, and gave me a life boost up to 4000, and ~800 shield. With MoM, that makes ~6400 EHP

DPS rough calculation
Spoiler
My DPS is ~2200 per hit, 5 hits per second, 11000 damage per ball per second. (All of this accounts for the fact that only half my damage is cold, so i cut all the penetration in half to account for light damage) Frostbite increases that by 22%, hypothermia increases that by ~11%, cold pen is 10% more, shock is 50% more. chance to freeze is somewhere around 70%, making my chance to shock ~80-85%. Singularity (increased by all my AoE nodes, has a reasonably AoE) is 77%. for a grand total of 170% increased damage taken by mobs. It is more than that, because of how they add up, 50% from shock, then 77% from singularity, then 33% resist penetration, ect. Then I deal 25% increased damage to frozen, shocked or ignited enemies, and have 2% more pen. from tree. Lets call it an even 200% increase. This brings my total to 33,000 damage per second, per ball. I can release 6 balls in a second, and 6 will constantly hit a target if they are in range. This makes my hypothetical DPS ~196k, not accounting for the 54% increased damage from my helmet.

I am really enjoying the build, and am preparing myself for atziri (Whom I have never attempted) and the uber lab (also never done). The video software I have sucks, and is like a 10 gig file if I record my screen. Do you have a suggestion for a program I can use to upload a video?
"
I am really enjoying the build, and am preparing myself for atziri (Whom I have never attempted) and the uber lab (also never done). The video software I have sucks, and is like a 10 gig file if I record my screen. Do you have a suggestion for a program I can use to upload a video?

Gl with atziri.

For recording videos I'm using OBS - Open Broadcaster Software:
- free
- easy to set up and use
- many option
- allow to record videos and live streaming

I meant for Uber Labyrinth, not Atziri sorry for the confusion :)
"
ootawn wrote:
I meant for Uber Labyrinth, not Atziri sorry for the confusion :)

I have not played this build in league with uber lab, I have started new lightning build witch in prophecy so I might try it soon.
Is it HC viable?
I don't know how to post my stuff here so the char with this build is TheWitchCries https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Slandsj1o/characters
The dps of my main BL setup is 3k on 84 lvl. I feel like this build works about fine, though I'd love to hear what I should do with my gear and if i need to replace something.
And a big thank you for the build, playing it is very fun.
^

Your profile is private mate

Your dps is low imo, for lvl 84. I'm the same level actually, and i have 3.6k tooltip dps in HighGate...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info