UPDATED 2.2 [ELE] | [2.0][Darkshrine HC] Crit Ice Spears! MoM + EB with ZO

Don't get me wrong i loved ice spear but it just felt so lacking and couldn't be bothered re rolling as i hated having to stand back for second form. Ending up going a shock nova build which is crazy , just whirling blades into a pack and its dead. Icespear crit is pretty crazy but i just feel like its so irky to use. probably doing something wrong on my end imo
"
Assassin2000 wrote:
"
sumding wrote:
Upon looking over the classes again, it seems that Inquisitor would be a way better choice. Gonna try a Templar version of this build. I will try to use mana instead, since they buffed mana gain per level. Gonna make it in softcore because I think all the extra crit multi + ignore resists = get once shot by reflect.

This is what I theorycrafted for 2.2 and am currently playing. Congrats on being the first to write a guide on a undeservedly forgotten skill.

I was a little shocked that you originally went elementalist. Inquisitor is a 100 times better. Assassin is bad too.

I went pierce with the new gem buff and picked up a couple of nodes on the right of the tree. I am one-shotting everything at early maps. I'm only level 73, but I level slowly. Still deciding between life, low life, CI or MoM.

If you go life or MoM, I recommend taking a look at the winds of change. Damage, proj speed, life etc. Otherwise, get facebreakers for a huge crit multi buff.

This guide was made before ascendancy, I didn't originally go Elementalist, I "went" witch. Im playing inquisitor now and it is indeed way better, might write up a guide for it on the templar forum and just link to it from here.

"
azamantes wrote:
"
Assassin2000 wrote:
"
sumding wrote:
Upon looking over the classes again, it seems that Inquisitor would be a way better choice. Gonna try a Templar version of this build. I will try to use mana instead, since they buffed mana gain per level. Gonna make it in softcore because I think all the extra crit multi + ignore resists = get once shot by reflect.

This is what I theorycrafted for 2.2 and am currently playing. Congrats on being the first to write a guide on a undeservedly forgotten skill.

I was a little shocked that you originally went elementalist. Inquisitor is a 100 times better. Assassin is bad too.

I went pierce with the new gem buff and picked up a couple of nodes on the right of the tree. I am one-shotting everything at early maps. I'm only level 73, but I level slowly. Still deciding between life, low life, CI or MoM.

If you go life or MoM, I recommend taking a look at the winds of change. Damage, proj speed, life etc. Otherwise, get facebreakers for a huge crit multi buff.

Why do you think pierce is important ? How good is exactly your clear speed ?

If you are leveling slowly at level 73 makes me think the clear speed is pretty low.

Clear speed is fantastic. There are 2 problems though.

I haven't played much recently and when I have, I have been finetuning my standard aegis and standard EK build. My char is also very squishy atm because I haven't decided on a defense yet.

Pierce is great since I can clear 2 screens with 1 cast, however I am considering going chain since I hate missing those 2 mobs in a pack forcing me to recast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info