End of teh wurld

I'm sure there's a forum, somewhere on the world wide web... somewhere in the vast realm of the internets where you can discuss your views and "philosophies" in regards to "god", "the end of the world" etc... Mr. 2016.

However these are not them.

For instance: when you start equating numeric values to "letters" (man-made and have no value in regards to mathematics..not to mention you only use a latin based alphabet for you calculations and there are dozens of different ones, try hawaiian or mandarin), I start to roll my eyes... then you use "miles" and combine it with metric measurements and somehow conclude it makes sense...makes my brain hurt...

Based on the above two observations, I cannot under any circumstance take any of your "conclusions" seriously. It's not that I have anything against your pursuit...by all means if you enjoy it, go for it. But imo it would be in your best interests to evaluate "how" you come up with your values and whether or not you might be using conflicting forms of measurements to accomplish your goals. As I previously stated, go and find some like-minded individuals on a forum that is specifically tuned to your pursuit and share your views, learn from other views, and have at it!

If you would like to discuss PoE and/or regular off topic subjects, please do, however it may become difficult for you to engage with this community in the future should you continue to discuss the subjects that you do, as adamantly as you do.

Just my 2 cents, best of luck in your pursuits. I fully expect 2017 to come around and if you're still around the forums (discussing subjects that appeal to the community), it will be my pleasure to engage.

edit: I will not be discussing your philosophical ideas in regards to the end of the world, your calculations etc... Just to be clear.
Last edited by Josephoenix on Nov 15, 2015, 5:12:04 PM
"
Josephoenix wrote:
I'm sure there's a forum, somewhere on the world wide web... somewhere in the vast realm of the internets where you can discuss your views and "philosophies" in regards to "god", "the end of the world" etc... Mr. 2016.

However these are not them.

For instance: when you start equating numeric values to "letters" (man-made and have no value in regards to mathematics..not to mention you only use a latin based alphabet for you calculations and there are dozens of different ones, try hawaiian or mandarin), I start to roll my eyes... then you use "miles" and combine it with metric measurements and somehow conclude it makes sense...makes my brain hurt...

Based on the above two observations, I cannot under any circumstance take any of your "conclusions" seriously. It's not that I have anything against your pursuit...by all means if you enjoy it, go for it. But imo it would be in your best interests to evaluate "how" you come up with your values and whether or not you might be using conflicting forms of measurements to accomplish your goals. As I previously stated, go and find some like-minded individuals on a forum that is specifically tuned to your pursuit and share your views, learn from other views, and have at it!

If you would like to discuss PoE and/or regular off topic subjects, please do, however it may become difficult for you to engage with this community in the future should you continue to discuss the subjects that you do, as adamantly as you do.

Just my 2 cents, best of luck in your pursuits. I fully expect 2017 to come around and if you're still around the forums (discussing subjects that appeal to the community), it will be my pleasure to engage.

While I understand the premise of your post, here's some points I'd like to make:

A. Not everyone on this planet is here to prove something to those like-minded. Some of us have a different angle of expressing our work, which is by cordially interacting with not so like-minded individuals. Some of us learn more from discussing opposing aspects of ideology than we would by discussing with those whom already understand it and aren't really having that annoying part of themselves that, despite contrary belief, can help us see from even greater angles and challenge our already well established consensuses. I have been vigilant over these ages, and I can reasonably tell you from this unorthodox experience I have chosen that great minds that seek likened minds become geniuses, and the great minds that seek not so likened minds can become a demi-god, as far as their physical limits go and how far they push their intelligence beyond all science, all religion, all Occultists and even expand on the notations of ancient wisdom that was || close in knowing the details of our reality, what is really going on and why everything principally exists as it does to serve its purpose as it is intended.

B. The interchangeability in numbers and the geometrical principles of language is not at all arbitrary. For an example, F O X = 666 in the geometric system that ties words and numbers together through conscientious symbiosis, which demonstrates that nothing in this world is physical -- everything is inter-weaved into one another via quantum strings that tie us all into one singularity of which wisdom exists and thrives as an eternal source of all that was, is and will be. An example of how words are tied to energy, "Monsanto" = 666. Follow the "666", and you will know all there is to know about the Matrix we live on, especially while acknowledging that Mankind is designed by the carbon element, which is 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 x 6 x 6 = 216, which is 2016 at heart, and 2160° of a Cube at heart. These numbers, just like everything else in this world, only appear separated, but to an individual that mastered the system of which reality was founded on via conscientious electromagnetic intelligence split into geometric and mathematical properties we know as "123456789" -- we know what scientists, religious folks and Occultists do not know, that is many things. Though, there are some things only I know considering the caliber of my knowledge, for an example: 123456789 can be broken down to equal the precise mathematical value of gravity, and NASA not too long from now already stated that we may all be living in a black hole; something I already knew, before they stated it from the knowledge I built from the belly of the beast, which we call a Universe, as we continue to pretend it's all an accident and that it's all meaningless -- nah, that's called cognitive dissonance. Therein the individual blames reality, instead of blaming themselves.

Be not deceived, for "123456789" may seem like nine different numbers, but they are broken apart from one single number:

12348 x 9 = 111132
1764 x 63 = 111132

If you cannot see it, that is "123456789"; "567" is hiding inside another form as "1764".

G 3 = 432 432 432, precisely.

That is, I say to you, Gravity's Force = A Note + A Note + A Note.

The very principles of life, and death, are in the harmonic values of music theory.

One more thing, be careful with how you interpret my use of "god". I am watching this world wither away, and there's no sign of a god. And the one the religious claim is coming, will be coming after most of it is dead already, because it's something else people are too lost and physically confined to understand, despite that the stars in the heavens are telling us everything regarding the prophecy that will be taking place in 2016. I didn't even have a god most of my life. I went alone. This "other god" that I communicate with is nothing like any "god" I ever heard of anywhere in the history of mankind. There is something inside the system of consciousness that communicates very, very subtly, and can only be reached by silence. Most of this knowledge I have that is otherwordly came from that "god", and whatever that "god" is, is not the same god that is in control of this planet that is going to hell ... People better start waking up, because I have a good idea what controls this planet, who is returning, why the moon turns red and why people keep giving this "god" names like "great" "perfect" "lord" ... All I can say is, Mother Goddess existed before all things ... Mother Earth ... Mother Moon ... Mother Nature ... And for some reason, the cycle of moons is 28 / 3.5, while the menstruation cycle for women is 28 / 7 ... Keep in mind that 3.5 + 3.5 = 7 ... There's a correlation between the moon cycle and the menstruation cycle. So why people call upon a father god, when there is a hidden female god, is beyond me. This male god is so arrogant, it says it's the only god -- uh, no. All life is duality by design. There's two gods, not just one. People have been lied to, and it's such a shame to see how people will do anything to deny it.
And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 15, 2015, 5:31:48 PM
"
Einkil wrote:
Oki guys. I figured it out.

2+2=fish=4
which means that 2222= fishfish = 44

So... 2222-2015=207/fish=51.75=52 You must round because only whole numbers are good, decimals = devil

52/7 = 7 after rounding.
7 weeks from today is January 1st 2016.

44 can not be an hour so we must assume it to be minutes
44/fish = 11

so 11:44 on January 1st 2016 the world will end

How? The fish is also commonly associated with jesus. It will be the second coming and as such will be rapture.

I believe it. Only because
Spoiler
the end of the world won't make any sense.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
The very principles of life, and death, are in the harmonic values of music theory.

Do you have any music recommendations for the apocalypse? I'm looking to get more into the Fallout spirit, so songs infused with the very principles of life and death should be ideal.

This seems like a savvy thread, so I'm open to recommendations from anyone as long as you have proof that your song is infused with life and/or death. I'd prefer both though - I don't want to be listening to counterfeit apocalypse songs.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"

Do you have any music recommendations for the apocalypse? I'm looking to get more into the Fallout spirit, so songs infused with the very principles of life and death should be ideal.

This seems like a savvy thread, so I'm open to recommendations from anyone as long as you have proof that your song is infused with life and/or death. I'd prefer both though - I don't want to be listening to counterfeit apocalypse songs.

Ah, I see what you are doing. You don't think music can be infused with the principles of life and death.

Your heart beat is correlating with the principles of a music instrument called a drum and your voice can hit the same notes as a musical instrument. Not to mention that we use fast string plucks for a horror film of spiders, and a xylophone for skeletons and spooky themes. Musical instruments, sounds, musical theory and the very principles of concept and ideology are all interconnected.

Name one cold-blooded animal that can react to music. The reason why you can't, is the same reason for why the heart beat is the "music" and the "life" to our body. When it stops beating, our body grows cold and silent, just as music that ends becomes silent. Music and Matter, appear separate, but are genuinely one in the same.

I explain how we can know the end of the world (or the circle of life) by following the direct magnetic flows of energy via the ennegram and its universal principles of music theory, design and existence itself.

"

1 = 3 / 3 = 1
4 = 12 / 3 = 4
2 = 6 / 3 = 2
8 = 24 / 3 = 8
5 = 15 / 3 = 5
7 = 21 / 3 = 7

For those that do not understand, the picture above is called an "enneagram". The mathematical flow of each point is the universal flow of energy, music and existence itself.

I am going to use this knowledge to explain once and for all that 2016 is the end -- not because of doomsayers, nor because I said so, but because life and death are flowing through the principles of music theory on the behalf of eternal law.

3 = 3
12 = 3
6 = 6
24 = 6
15 = 6
21 = 3

These numbers were divided by the magic number "3" for each of the numbers in "142857" seen above.

3 x 3 x 6 x 6 x 6 x 3 = 5832. This number "5832" is why life exists.

When the music stops, life becomes death in the same way sound becomes silence. It wouldn't make sense for a cold-blooded animal to understand music. Just as your heartbeat keeps your body warm. When it stops, your body grows cold without blood circulation.

2016 [The End] + 360 [Full Circle] + 9 [Master Number] = 2385. This number "2385" is why death exists.

Spoiler
There are 1024 Bytes in a computer. The End is 2016. 2016 x 1024 = 2064384 = 33312384 = Gravitational Force.

There are 13 perfect moons.
28 days each = 364. 364 = 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 x 7 x 7.
Plus one day-out-of-time = 365 days.

2016 x 13 x 28 x 1 = 733824 = 33312384 = Gravitational Force.

2 x 6 x 4 x 3 x 8 x 4 = 4608
7 x 3 x 3 x 8 x 2 x 4 = 4032

4608 + 4032 = 8640. This number "864" designed our galaxy, and possibly other galaxies.

There are 1024 bytes in a computer. 864 designed our galaxy, and possibly other galaxies. 1024 + 864 = 1888.

The End is 2016. 2016 + 864 = 2880

2880 - 1888 = 992.

432 = A Note; the universal harmonic inter-weaving through existence. 432 = 3132. 31 x 32 = 992.

864 creates our galaxy.
432 creates our reality.
216 creates our finality.

6 x 6 x 6 = 216
3^3 + 4^3 + 5^3 = 6^3 = 216

864 + 864 = 1728. 12 x 12 x 12 = 1728.
1728 + 1728 = 3456. 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees.

For those that do not know about the 13 perfect moons, here's a quick reference chart:

72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 15, 2015, 5:38:24 PM
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"

Well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=AOaR4NS7ObI
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
Felix35071 wrote:

Thanks! This is a perfect wasteland wandering waltz, in addition to being really cool!
Gameplay & Level Design
"
"
Einkil wrote:

All can, but none will succeed for the word of god is absolute. The only ones that disavow the word of his holiness are those who worship the hell-fired of lucifer and wish only to harvest as many souls as possible.

If you haven't figured it out by now, "God" is "Lucifer". The "Father" is "Lucifer". The "Son" is "Lucifer". The "Goat" is "Lucifer". The All-Seeing Eye is "Lucifer". Lucifer is the "Angel Of Light". Was birthed by "Immaculate Conception", a.k.a The Vesica Pisces. If insects, animals, plants, trees, planets and Man exist via electromagnetic consciousness, then Gods beyond us that created this illusion are clearly waiting for this temporary realm to break apart so that Lucifer may cross worlds ... Again.

Your attempts to make me question my faith fall flat for it is resolute. It has been questioned by many a person more fiendish than you and I have prevailed each and every time.
You try to create an illusion that Lucifer and God are the same, however then holiest of books shows in its scriptures that this is false. Lucifer was an angel of god, one that felt it was above the realm of man. As such he was cast away for his arrogance to be the example that none are safe from gods holy wrath. this in and of itself proves that Lucifer is a seperate entity, and as such through the holy word of god proves you wrong.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:

You try to create an illusion that Lucifer and God are the same, however then holiest of books shows in its scriptures that this is false.

They never were referred to at the same time throughout any of the "holy" books; instead, lucifer and jesus were referred to separately.

Jesus was said to be born on a December, which is Capricorn. What is a Capricorn? A Goat. What is Satan symbolized by? A goat.

I don't see why this isn't a fact in this world already, but alas this world was damned from the beginning to tell all the wrong stories and lead the people astray since the beginning, while the greatest of minds, hearts and spirits were kicked down and treated unfairly.

Besides, Virgo, the Constellation is about to give birth to the anti-christ, in 2016. The stars in the sky align better than us as a species, so I think people need to set their opinions aside and start listening to the signs in the heavens. A blood moon and a dying planet is not a sign for a greater coming. This is a sign for people to question everything instead. What we were told never was true. These systems of brain washing principles are devouring billions of people by leading them away from the simple truths that take just a few outside-of-the-box questions. It's really not that difficult.

"
Lucifer was an angel of god, one that felt it was above the realm of man. As such he was cast away for his arrogance to be the example that none are safe from gods holy wrath. this in and of itself proves that Lucifer is a seperate entity, and as such through the holy word of god proves you wrong.

Lucifer is the son of God.
Lucifer was cast unto Earth, along with his fallen friends.
Earth = Cube = 2160°
The next year is 2016, which is the same exact numbers (along with all the other evidence I compiled already).
Lucifer loves the number 666. We, as beings, are mostly made up of the carbon element next to oxygen, which is 6.6.6, or 6 protons, 6 neutrons & 6 electrons. 6 x 6 x 6 = 216, or 2016, or 2160.
We are the beasts.
So who is returning to us?
Who is our Father?
It's really not that difficult to question reality instead of being scared and pretending it's real and that nothing is going to change, just like everyone else did before the previous world wars. This complacency has never rewarded our men, women and children -- we must stop with this complacency and start asking the big questions, before the signs in the heavens fulfill their prophecy: The 12 Stars, The Red Dragon, The Virgin & The Birth Of...
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 15, 2015, 6:28:30 PM
"
It's really not that difficult to question reality instead of being scared and pretending it's real and that nothing is going to change, just like everyone else did before the previous world wars. This complacency has never rewarded our men, women and children -- we must stop with this complacency and start asking the big questions, before the signs in the heavens fulfill their prophecy: The 12 Stars, The Red Dragon, The Virgin & The Birth Of...

So you don't have any musical recommendations for me?
Gameplay & Level Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info