End of teh wurld

Oki guys. I figured it out.

2+2=fish=4
which means that 2222= fishfish = 44

So... 2222-2015=207/fish=51.75=52 You must round because only whole numbers are good, decimals = devil

52/7 = 7 after rounding.
7 weeks from today is January 1st 2016.

44 can not be an hour so we must assume it to be minutes
44/fish = 11

so 11:44 on January 1st 2016 the world will end

How? The fish is also commonly associated with jesus. It will be the second coming and as such will be rapture.

Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Are you sure you're not confusing fishfish with FailFish or Phil Fish?
Those are equally relevant in the calculation.
As with BMBI1 you forgot to account for 11211. shame shame
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I don't understand how you can call it trolling, if your formulas do not make any connections, let alone at the caliber that my formulations are making between our physical world, the atomic world and the metaphysical world.
And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

Plot Twist: I look nothing like the stereotype.
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
G = 1296
"
pneuma wrote:
Are you sure you're not confusing fishfish with FailFish or Phil Fish?
Those are equally relevant in the calculation.

Only fish is fish enough to matter in calculating fish.

"
Shovelcut wrote:

the only numbers that matter in theologian mathemagical deduction underneath the christian spectrum to determine the date of annihilation is fish and the square root of fish.

anything else is the implant of the devil to mislead people from seeking their salvation in the little amount of time they have left to live
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Nov 13, 2015, 6:08:24 PM
"
Einkil wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

the only numbers that matter in theologian mathemagical deduction underneath the christian spectrum to determine the date of annihilation is fish and the square root of fish.

anything else is the implant of the devil to mislead people from seeking their salvation in the little amount of time they have left to live

With an answer like that who can argue? xD
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
The fish is based on the real knowledge behind Lord Jesus Christ -- not what religions taught us. It's phonetic and beyond our mortal realm; this information is not for the egotistical entities of this temporary world. To understand this level of wisdom, is to have a consciousness that takes control over the fractals of this world, what we are and why we are here in the first place.

The Vesica Pisces is formed when two circles come together, interconnecting at specific point; its degrees are 153° within a fish net:

This is the geometry that built reality as we know it. Everything from Jesus, to Peter, to the Mountain, are metaphors for:

This is lost knowledge. It's slowly being learned all over again, while I am pushing it to the levels of a Creator sooner than anticipated.
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 13, 2015, 5:44:19 PM
"

wannabe nerds, not nerds. last image should be a "fake glasses so nerdy XD" (also dont forget the bazinga t-shirt)

aside: in this thread I was reminded that jesus was a known duper. guess that explains why he disappeared so on after that respawn. freaking hacker, now I understand why he was PKed, he was ruining the economy. A true monster
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info