End of teh wurld

"
"
Einkil wrote:

All can, but none will succeed for the word of god is absolute. The only ones that disavow the word of his holiness are those who worship the hell-fired of lucifer and wish only to harvest as many souls as possible.

If you haven't figured it out by now, "God" is "Lucifer". The "Father" is "Lucifer". The "Son" is "Lucifer". The "Goat" is "Lucifer". The All-Seeing Eye is "Lucifer". Lucifer is the "Angel Of Light". Was birthed by "Immaculate Conception", a.k.a The Vesica Pisces. If insects, animals, plants, trees, planets and Man exist via electromagnetic consciousness, then Gods beyond us that created this illusion are clearly waiting for this temporary realm to break apart so that Lucifer may cross worlds ... Again.

that lucifer guy sounds quite dank tbh
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Wait people are waiting for me to cross worlds?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"
Einkil wrote:
"
I don't understand how you can call it trolling, if your formulas do not make any connections, let alone at the caliber that my formulations are making between our physical world, the atomic world and the metaphysical world.

I assure you the only troll here is you and by troll I mean heathen. god may have put you on this earth but the devil has taken your mind to try and distract people from the fishocolypse. Your heathen calcualtions use gods that are not under the christian pantheon and as such hold no bearing upon reality for the only reality that exists is that which is the one of the holiest God. The god whom created Jesus to take our sins upon his back and will be showing his fiery retribution on the first of this year.
The only word needed to connect my theologian mathemagical deduction underneath the christian spectrum is the word of god for he is the only word that matters and his word is spoken through me his vessel

... The word God itself is on my side.

G = 7th Letter x 6 = 42 <--- Mirror
O = 15th Letter x 6 = 90 <--- All-Seeing Eye
D = 4th Letter x 6 = 24 <--- Mirror

"God" is not what people think. It stems from the word "Gott", which is just mysticism playing on the word "Goat".

Jesus was born a Capricorn ... Capricorn is a goat ... What does this mean?

Spoiler
Jesus is Lucifer

You obviously havent heard of linguistics / etymology, have you?

god is a word derived from the proto-germanic root "ǥuđan", which meant "to call, to invoke."
Gott is simply the german (middle german and modern german) counterpart of english god and has nothing to do with goat (german Ziege). Goat is derived from proto-germanic "gaito". And since we're talking about it, why would you use the english word "god" for your "calculations", why not aramaic, hebrew or any other ancient language that had the word "god" in its lexicon centuries before english did?
Last edited by eperon on Nov 15, 2015, 7:03:16 AM
"
eperon wrote:

You obviously havent heard of linguistics / etymology, have you?

god is a word derived from the proto-germanic root "ǥuđan", which meant "to call, to invoke."
Gott is simply the german (middle german and modern german) counterpart of english god and has nothing to do with goat (german Ziege). Goat is derived from proto-germanic "gaito". And since we're talking about it, why would you use the english word "god" for your "calculations", why not aramaic, hebrew or any other ancient language that had the word "god" in its lexicon centuries before english did?

The very point of the word "Gott" here is that it is tied to Rome -- every road leads to Rome, they say.

When I discovered that Rome was more than a place on this planet called Rome, there in time I've learned it had actual matrices embedded into its birth date, so I took Rome to the next level by treating it as one of the master principles of this matrix which had existed beneath this so-called reality all along; this notion of my own has given me results that cannot be denied by mere mortals.

Rome's Birth Date: April 21, 753 BC (April is the 4th month).

21 x 753 x 4 = 63252

You see, I can understand if this number seems pointless to mortals, but it's simply so far beyond mortals, it need not apply to their senses, do you understand?

The last three digits are "252"; the first two digits divide into the last three digits.

252 / 63 = 4.

Thus Rome's birth date is not just a birth date, but a conscientious mathematical date written with prophetic means.

63252 = 63 63 63 63 63.

63 is no average number, mind you.

63 x 9 = 567 [Order out of Chaos]

5 + 6 + 7 = 18.
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 8 = 18.
9 = 18.

639 = 1278 / 2.
936 = 12 x 78.

These numbers do not behave logically according to our realms of logic. Their logic supersedes ours, as they are the architects of reality itself; the only reason many mortals fear numbers is because numbers coincide with the existence of Man. Man did not create the system of mathematical law; Man discovered it, and used its power as a tool, without truly understanding the mind behind it all.

And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
"

the mark of 5:55 of that video has a special relation to one of your first posts.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 15, 2015, 1:03:22 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"

the mark of 5:55 of that video has a special relation to one of your first posts.

Here's just another "spooky coincidence" that couldn't possibly be a perfectly natural quantum network of intelligence that had weaved our fates from the inner consciousness of space and time before the circle of time even existed, because that's too difficult to comprehend for a mortal:

The distance between the earth and the moon is 233,280 Miles.

23328 = 5328.

The End = 2016

2016 / 5328 = 0.37837837837

As for music, or 3 x 3 x 6 x 6 x 6 x 3 = 5832 ...

2016 / 5832 = 0.34567901234

I rest my case.

2016 is put simply, the end of this world. It was written before the stars were even born.
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 15, 2015, 1:08:43 PM
You are so far gone its not even funny.

well, it was funny at first, I must admit
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 15, 2015, 1:10:16 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:

How am I far gone for actually knowing the mind behind reality itself? The very Creator of mathematical law; for what they, as the divine being of origin, (before the presence of a false god that took advantage of this power to turn spirit into flesh and chain us to the spell of 6.6.6), had intended for these conscientious entities of space and matter that create super organisms out of gravitational intelligence? I'm sorry that I do not waste my temporary time on a temporary planet in a temporary realm of laws and physics, as I actually put forth evidence that what I am speaking of is out there ... it is not hiding from us; it's us hiding from the Truth regarding what we really are.
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 15, 2015, 1:30:42 PM
See you in 2017 but something tells me you'll be b& until then...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Disrupted wrote:

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info