Hoping Darkshrines are added to the new leagues and core game, anyone else?

Any overpowered mod can simply be nerfed/modified/removed...you guys are thinking too hard.
its a good concept but as many already pointed out its easy to abuse.

my 2 cents would be to make any rare spawn any effect but the quality of the rare will determinate the odds of spawning the good effects.

say we have normal effects, rare effects and elite effect

sacrificing an item with low tier mods = 70% normal effect, 27% rare effect and 3% elite effect
sacrificing an item with 2-3 tier 1 mods = 70% elite effect effect, 27% rare effect and 3% normal effect

may be even add unique strong effects that can only be achived when sacrificing items with 4+ t1 mods.

this way it creates an item sink for all kind of items that cant be easily abused.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

no,no,no,nooooooo .....!!!!! lol. it would absolutly break down the game and the economy....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Just tweak the mods...

1: Crit Multi - 20Q random item in players inventory - If gem resets the gems level to 1 and increases the expierence needed for leveling 4x.
Last edited by kellogz87 on Nov 15, 2015, 5:47:59 AM
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
no,no,no,nooooooo .....!!!!! lol. it would absolutly break down the game and the economy....

It already does. People who have/had enough time during the darkshrine events go to standard with (literally) stashtabs full of T14+ maps, and probably other stash tabs full of Mortal fragments. Those people carry far more value into standard than after a 4month league. Those people who could not play too much during the darkshrine events or cannot get to the highest tier maps (like me, because I currently have internet connection problems) are fucked.

Solution would be either to add darkshrines permanently to the game (level the playing field) or to void the league. Since the second option will not happen, I am absolutely for the first. Everything else is unfair.

EDIT: BTW it doesn't actually do much. The three mods that I see as potentially problematic are:

- 20% quality on gems
Honestly, not a big deal, you can get to 20/20 gems via a different route, just takes twice as long - who cares.

- Mortal fragments raining
I have no idea who set those drop rates, but whatever, doesn't matter. Also, all it does is it gives easier access to Atziri/Uber. So, content less RNG-gated, which is good.

- Cartoboxes in high-level maps
Only a problem because of the stupid RNG gating done in the current system. Honestly, who cares. High-level content should be less RNG/wealth gated anyways, this just gives access to content, which is good.

Maybe there are other mods I don't know about.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Nov 15, 2015, 5:55:22 AM
Only OP effect that i ca think of is 20q gems ad tat isnt OP since it ist 100% chance you will get it and this is better then the way it is now takes to long to get a lvl 20 gem in the first place (like lvl 92?) people stop playing at like 80... should be able to get max gems at 60 cause then you ave to q it to lvl 1 and it would prob take another 20 lvls to get it to 20 again

How is getting 20q gems OP anyways... guess the whole game is OP since you get them sooner or later
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

It already does. People who have/had enough time during the darkshrine events go to standard with (literally) stashtabs full of T14+ maps, and probably other stash tabs full of Mortal fragments. Those people carry far more value into standard than after a 4month league. Those people who could not play too much during the darkshrine events or cannot get to the highest tier maps (like me, because I currently have internet connection problems) are fucked.

Solution would be either to add darkshrines permanently to the game (level the playing field) or to void the league. Since the second option will not happen, I am absolutely for the first. Everything else is unfair.

EDIT: BTW it doesn't actually do much. The three mods that I see as potentially problematic are:

- 20% quality on gems
Honestly, not a big deal, you can get to 20/20 gems via a different route, just takes twice as long - who cares.

- Mortal fragments raining
I have no idea who set those drop rates, but whatever, doesn't matter. Also, all it does is it gives easier access to Atziri/Uber. So, content less RNG-gated, which is good.

- Cartoboxes in high-level maps
Only a problem because of the stupid RNG gating done in the current system. Honestly, who cares. High-level content should be less RNG/wealth gated anyways, this just gives access to content, which is good.

Maybe there are other mods I don't know about.

In the darkshrine league you have 2-3 darkshrine per area which can be problematic, but if a darkshrine pop with the same rarity as the a standard shrine then I do not see any problem on my side too.

I have exactly the same thinking about this. I cannot understand how it can break the game to have darkshrine in main game.

There are also the mod for corrupting tempest which is also a good one.

+1 for Darkshrine in main game WITHOUT nerf (excepting spawn of course, hope it will be like a standard shrine one)
should be added to the game. good idea
Considering I got bored about 2 days into this league...no, I don't think free 20Q gems and sacrifice/mortal pieces should be added to the game.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Worst league imo, too casual and easy :<
Especialy those carto box and q20 gem recipes ... whole trade chat was selling t10+ maps in huge stacks and getting q20 gem was matter of few minutes, while in previous leagues it took a lot of days.

For me it would take a lot of time to recover after seeing such things, my opinion about PoE greatly got worse.

No.. more.. casuality.. please...

*dies*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info