Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

Another one of them "gain as" uniques.
Last edited by PaperRat on Jun 10, 2016, 7:12:44 PM

Here, have a linked version.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
Wow, the new Jewel is strong.
For a certain type of character, anyways.

... I already wondered what Goddess Unleashed is for after Cauterizer, but honestly, the new Doomfletch takes the cake.
Also, thanks for all the effort maintaining this thread! Can't be said often enough.

That upgraded Doomfletch is pretty insane for lvl40 if you can stack added physical damage in your slots. It's +110% added damage of each element which is +330% added damage as elemental. It might even be endgame viable.

It's definitely endgame viable. A perfect roll is 292 dps by itself, plus it gets 430% of the normal benefit from flat physical damage, and (unlike normal ele bows) scales with physical damage from tree/gear/etc (which bypasses a usual problem of ele bow builds).

In other news, I've double checked everything and we still definitely seem to be missing a unique. Deeply mysterious.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Jun 11, 2016, 5:05:27 AM
Regular Doomfletch can already be used surprisingly deep into the game, early to mid mapping included. Bows are really good, and flat-scaling builds work just fine if you have the gear to support it. Death's Harp is just way easier to work with :P
(I don't know why we have Death's Opus, when people already use Death's Harp in Merc regularly)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jun 11, 2016, 6:27:11 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:

(I don't know why we have Death's Opus, when people already use Death's Harp in Merc regularly)

For me it filled a gap in faceroll leveling between Death's Harp and Reach of the council.
"
viperesque wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

That upgraded Doomfletch is pretty insane for lvl40 if you can stack added physical damage in your slots. It's +110% added damage of each element which is +330% added damage as elemental. It might even be endgame viable.

It's definitely endgame viable. A perfect roll is 292 dps by itself, plus it gets 430% of the normal benefit from flat physical damage, and (unlike normal ele bows) scales with physical damage from tree/gear/etc (which bypasses a usual problem of ele bow builds).

In other news, I've double checked everything and we still definitely seem to be missing a unique. Deeply mysterious.

If I wasn't too lazy to start yet another char right now, I'd try an AoF Elementalist.
With Brotherhood and CtF.^^
I mean, people play Facebreakers, Pillar etc. for that phys scaling, So this will reasonably work.
@vipersque Maybe something extremely high level? Are you sure it's actually activated?
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
@vipersque Maybe something extremely high level? Are you sure it's actually activated?

No idea. It would be very weird for any uniques mentioned in the patch notes not to be turned on by now, but it would also be weird that we haven't found it if it is turned on.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I think this is still missing:
Not sure if the following have been linked yet, or if you're just not updated the first post.

Figured I'd link anyway, no harm.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info