Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

Bless you viperesque, much appreciated :)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Thank you for the kind words everyone!

"
Hilbert wrote:
The loading times for the later spoilers are awfully long FYI. It took 5 minutes for the last spoilers to show more than just sockets+ Text.

It would be better to remove some spoilers and do something like adding a comment about the spawntime legacy status over/under the item.

I cannot replicate this. I've tried on the crappiest device I own with the slowest internet I can manage and everything was still loading in under a second. Is there anyone else around having performance issues with the thread?

Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Nov 12, 2015, 5:11:33 PM
Right, almost all alt arts are in. I'm missing the following. If you can link any of these in this thread (remember, you don't have to own the item, only find a post where someone else has linked theirs and copy the code), I'll pay you 2 ex on standard for covering my laziness.

Race Season 9 Voll's Devotion
Race Season 11 Warped Timepiece

I've also added screenshots of the four uniques spoiled in today's announcement to the "unreleased uniques" spoiler at the top of the OP. I was never much of a fan of this thread only showing linked items — misses out on a lot of juicy new info that way!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Nov 16, 2015, 11:14:30 PM
Didnt even know those new gloves (they look juicy), thanks for the update and overall salvaging of the old thread.
Oblivious
bump.
awesome work Viper. thanks for taking this.

btw, is ignarsoll still playing? he was also responsible for the Turkish PoE players community I think.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Viper, the unique amulet darreso's solute alternate art invaded the unique belt section.

:)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Also Rathpith globe shield is in the gloves section (last item).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
johnKeys wrote:
bump.
awesome work Viper. thanks for taking this.

btw, is ignarsoll still playing? he was also responsible for the Turkish PoE players community I think.

Thank you!

He doesn't seem to be. IIRC the last seen date includes logging into the client as well as the forums, and his is months ago.

"
Boem wrote:
Viper, the unique amulet darreso's solute alternate art invaded the unique belt section.

:)

Peace,

-Boem-

"
Also Rathpith globe shield is in the gloves section (last item).

Thank you both for the catches. I claim to be double checking this sort of thing, but after a couple of hours of staring at item codes your eyes start to glaze over.
Reported

Spoiler

For VP

Thank you very very much for updating the list!!!
"
wagi013 wrote:
Reported

Spoiler

For VP

Thank you very very much for updating the list!!!

Thank you!

Couple more updates: I've added a speculation section for unconfirmed but well-founded information about upcoming uniques (my time in the Rumor Mill on MTGSalvation has left me with certain...instincts for this sort of thing, sorry), and I'm currently in progress updating all legacy items in the main block of spoilers to their current versions and chronicling legacy items in their own dedicated section. That will take a couple more days in all likelihood, I don't have the time to get it all done immediately.

I've also deleted the race reward section (as I've fully merged it into the main spoiler blocks) and all the information about non-unique items. Hopefully they won't be missed.

After the legacy stuff is done, I think I'll be willing to call the OP finished and up to date, notwithstanding any feature requests people have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info