New Support Gem Reveal - Blasphemy

Nice one. Very intriguing idea.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
How much? Gimme two!! o//
awesome. can't wait to try it
"
Drakkon1 wrote:
The only thing I dislike about the gem is that its yet another thing that adds basically 'laziness'. I think that a game like this shouldn't be too much afk auto kill (there are too many other games like this...), and should instead have multiple strategic layers like worthy single target attacks, aoe attacks, curses, distractions etc. Rather than just spamming a button...
This game (for me) would be somewhat approaching perfection if I really did gain from bothering to alternate from single target to aoe skills (skills that I had costumised to my liking through the support gems). I guess we can but dream...

I understand your reasoning, sir, but fail to see how aura-izing an appropriate curse qualifies as 'laziness'; think of it, rather, as freeing up processing power for other tasks. Why, after all, force yourself to simultaneously manage more things than you absolutely have to? Recall that 'jack of all trades, master of none' is a saying for a reason.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
I sugested this idead some time ago.
Becouse of restriction melee character have if he dont use HoT or HoI becouse HoA cant curse on hit and lets face it HoI is usles on its own whit outh Heatred when it come to melee.
Its realy gone to far whit sinergy strongly favor some combinations whit no cost or penalty so i finde this refreshing.

I finde this to be a new way of aproching melee and curses in ofense and difence tho im alos hopig it will not make huge lagg in party play.

When it come to monsters having this effects it will be intresting in end game maps if they do that. xD
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Nov 10, 2015, 9:42:09 AM
Any ideas about situations when blasphemy is better than manual cursing? Besides "too lazy to click" ofcourse. Only practical implementation i found for now is using it in party, when u alrdy have all auras u need from ur mates, so u can afford to reserve ur mana/hp on some curses.
On the surface this seems like a melee-centric addition to the game (as well as short range casters, of course). If so, then wouldn't war cries be a better choice to make into auras?

I presume you (GGG) already considered that but discarded that particular approach as unsuitable.

Any chance you can reveal a bit of your thinking about why curse auras instead of war cry auras?
IGN: (Standard) GascarFoolhardy - Duelist 88 (Soul Taker shredder build)
IGN: (Standard) KitWhite - Ranger 86 (Split Arrow/chain/crit build)
YEAH! I'v been waiting for such a support gem loong time! This one gem opens a totelly different dimension of diversity and whole bunch of new builds :D
this seems amazing I love it....

question though what if multiple people are using the curse aura will it over lap?
Last edited by Boon_Is_Here on Nov 10, 2015, 1:02:54 PM
OK, that's fucking awesome!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info