New Support Gem Reveal - Blasphemy

Time to buy Shavronne's Again .. lol :P
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
yay for maylay
i'm shure GGG will nerf this even before relese, anyway hpe they reduce mana reservation for other auras,and retour shotgun and good life leech in game =)
FIRST!!!

lol...not.
Will reduced mana reservation nodes work with Blasphemy?
Amazing stuff!!! ^_^
RIP Curse on Hit
So many different combos can use this for sure and im very excited for it but lets just take 1 example and be real for 1 second here.

Cyclone? GG? Take away arctic armor switch does little and insert ANY aura...OMG talk about an already insane build becoming so insane now. Trying to think of how to break the game with this gem because it will happen lol!
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Video is not realistic of typical game play and should be replaced with something more in line with how the typical player will use it.

In other words - drop the double (triple?) curse setup.

Sample characters should be in the level 70-80 range, as it is highly unlikely the average player has many (or any) characters well above 80 since progression grinds to a near-halt there due to poorly thought out (nonexistent) content beyond tier 15 maps other than Atz/UAtz.

As for the gem... it's a solidly good idea, I'm not discounting that.
Though I would like to see some sort of graphical representation of my aura radii.

What?
nice idea.

GG GGG :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info