New Support Gem Reveal - Blasphemy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does this mean that crit (or shock/freeze) builds should still use the current Herald+CoH+curse setup since it offers curse AND damage for 25% mana instead of just curse? I get it uses 1 extra gem slot, but still seems more effective for those plentiful builds.
So after Patch is released, no balancing of Curses. Thats nice in my opinion to create complete new options.

What about a 2-3 curse RF Discharger with doedre´s scorn? 60% more dmg, perma charge creating on kill plus the ele-leech from the new passive? just one example.

ViperStrike build with perma vulnerability, that buffs dmg and DoT. NIIICE.

I guess blasphemy will be my favourite change in this patch.

If selfcursing is possible, you can get 80% more dmg with 2 curses(2 on enemy, 2 reflected) or 120% dmg with 3 curses.

How much aura + curse radius does the build in the video have? o.0
OP sais its for those who get in close and then the video curse to the edge of the screen. So for everyone that don't focus on offscreen killing?
Nerfed to 35% reservation before going live. LOL
I dont think Lidership 30% radius incrise worck whit my curse aura.
In Dried Lake, got one monster just one unit of range from effect of my curse and then i spend my skill point into Lidership.
I even recast aura but nothing hapen, my aura range whas not incrised, and we talking abouth just a tiny fraction or range wher test monster whas stending.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Dec 26, 2015, 6:58:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info