PoE Forums ignore script (please remove if this violates ToS)

Beta blockers, oh my.

I bet you felt quite proud of yourself there, i know i would.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Yeah i am putting someone on my ignore list and i need everyone to know that i did,cause otherwise how would ppl know i am a superior being and the ppl i ignore insignificant cockroaches.
Am i doing this right?
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Beta block OP confirmed?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Well, I just added most of the off-topic smug shits. Guess that was inevitable, since GGG have lost all control of this place. They tried to contain it to one thread but of course that's easy to work around.

This *IS* me declaring defeat.

Its not defeat if you win the war. Im doing the same now, lets clean this place up!

I make it rain cookies!^^
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Well, I just added most of the off-topic smug shits. Guess that was inevitable, since GGG have lost all control of this place. They tried to contain it to one thread but of course that's easy to work around.

This *IS* me declaring defeat.

To be fair, it's pretty easy to simply ignore right?

I rarely post here anymore and i think most of the times that i did in the last few months was either a response to you or Bars.

All of these politics and "opinion debates"(<- find the oxymoron?) going on are a waste of air since almost nobody in here seems capable of laughing with themselves or their opinions in the grander scheme of things.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I also find the tenacity and seriousness with which people approach political/social debates here baffling. Oh, well. Not my problem :) *shrug*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Am I the only person on these forums that isn't a bitch and doesn't block anyone?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Wraeclastian on Jun 16, 2017, 6:59:00 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
edit: false alarm. C+P worked. The cleanup continues.

Its so beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7EzmSgMQQk

And on the 5th day she said, it shall rain cookies for all, the peasants, the haters, the lovers and the scrubs but especially for Bex (PS: Give Bex her Rhoa avatar back)!
She had the coolest avatar. :( (wasn't it a kiwi pet?)
"
She had the coolest avatar. :( (wasn't it a kiwi pet?)

It was the eternal Rhoa. Then the privileged supporters came and complained, funny, shes part of the dev team but gets shit from supporters. Imagine if Chris got a special avatar and they complained, if i was Chris i would have stepped in and told them to shove it. And im still mad about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info