PoE Forums ignore script (please remove if this violates ToS)

"
鬼殺し wrote:
The thread over all threads, looking down in a mix of sorrow, shame and disappointment.

Oblivious
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Fucking nobodies. Seriously.

Just like you.

Seems a bit selfish to say that with a notion of hautain...

But i confess, i am most definitely a nobody, to each his own goal in life.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
^All long timers have made some good valuable post's at one time.

Some more elaborate then others, sure, but that seems irrelevant as long as the message goes true or it's relevant.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Like or not, I am not a nobody on here. What's that worth? Pretty much nothing. But it is what it is.

People who've joined in the past few years, have very few posts, and want to question my contributions to the forum? Yeah, they can fuck off.

Talking down on ppl is contributing now? Well in that case yeah you have contributed a lot to these forums.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Jun 2, 2017, 2:15:38 PM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Like or not, I am not a nobody on here. What's that worth? Pretty much nothing. But it is what it is.

People who've joined in the past few years, have very few posts, and want to question my contributions to the forum? Yeah, they can fuck off.

Talking down on ppl is contributing now? Well in that case yeah you have contributed a lot to these forums.

Talking up to people is also a good contribution, so thx for your input.^^
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

It's part of the overall experience. Go on, though. Scour my two accounts' post histories and tell me how much of it is 'talking down to people'. Please.

You do know you left PoE forums twice because of me... Just saying. There are only a few, I mean a few of us that can translate your trolling.

Edit: Either he will right a long articulate essay or ignore me... Lol. Place your bets people ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jun 2, 2017, 8:06:41 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

It's part of the overall experience. Go on, though. Scour my two accounts' post histories and tell me how much of it is 'talking down to people'. Please.

No thx you are simply not that interesting.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
鬼殺し wrote:

edit: I'm a very reactionary person, especially online. I see no point in attacking someone first. Everyone deserves a chance to make a good first impression. Those that don't, rarely get a second chance, because they rarely need one. I can't help it if my retaliation to their idiocy is more memorable than their initial offence.

It's their own fault they are such damn idiots, right? They totally deserve it.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

No thx you are simply not that interesting.

No worries. Are you done then? Cool. Bye.

See? You talk down to me out of the blue, I shoot back. Proof of my words.

Have a lovely day. :)

I love this thread, todays cookies are honey flavored. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info