They return, one by one. Can't say i didnt call it

"
Moonyu wrote:
Tramshed you have never posted anything that was probation worthy that I am aware of.

But don't think of Monsta's site as an us against them. Its just an alternate place to post.

And yes it was started due to the excessive crack down here, but its still a fan site.

Thats because I usually point out my own jackassery and it gets deleted.
HAIL SATAN!
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I've been out of the loop, so they've let up on their formerly draconian behavioral rules? So I don't have to worry about getting put on probation for a little tongue and cheek humor that somebody takes the wrong way?

Yep, confirmed. I've already made a few racist jokes (one of them involving dying children in Africa) and they just got deleted, nothing more. I'm pretty sure you'll be fine with a little tongue and cheek.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
what i always wanted to know is: what prevents the thousands of players from actually participating in the forums?
- is it the lack of supporter titles which makes them feel ashamed?
- is it the dominance of the regular 50 posters who contributed around 70% of all posts? reddit posts suggested that

during the probation waves my hopes were that more non-regular posters would be coming up and participate, but that wasn't the case...

what do you think, what's preventing them to come here?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
what i always wanted to know is: what prevents the thousands of players from actually participating in the forums?
- is it the dominance of the regular 50 posters who contributed around 70% of all posts? reddit posts suggested that

during the probation waves my hopes were that more non-regular posters would be coming up and participate, but that wasn't the case...

Spoiler
YOU!

Spoiler
Not really

Spoiler
Maybe who knows?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
vio wrote:

There are probably a lot of people who don't feel that community interaction and conversation is integral to their enjoyment of the game. I never used to think it mattered until I happened across those pricks in Off-Topic and got addicted to bullshitting with them.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
vio wrote:

There are probably a lot of people who don't feel that community interaction and conversation is integral to their enjoyment of the game. I never used to think it mattered until I happened across those pricks in Off-Topic and got addicted to bullshitting with them.

Awww <3

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I lack one of the per-requisites for being a slut, sorry Wretch. It's hard to be a cricketer if no one lets you on the pitch.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Kinda like white walkers heh ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info