They return, one by one. Can't say i didnt call it

Ill join it if it means I can be me without getting myself muted/banned/etc

Otherwise, its just another terrible google link to me.

Im fairly terrified of updating The Sky Is Falling, between the boohoo and new rules, that entire thread is basically bad news.

Some jackass will take my generic words and say its an affront to him, and back to banville for me.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Nov 7, 2015, 8:08:02 AM
Tramshed you have never posted anything that was probation worthy that I am aware of.

But don't think of Monsta's site as an us against them. Its just an alternate place to post.

And yes it was started due to the excessive crack down here, but its still a fan site.
I feel that wraeclast net is structured much better than this site. It has the potential to be THE go to place.

It's a shame that Bex was run off by some of the lesser members.

Thick skin as the main requirement for membership is something that will forever limit the participation and membership there. That's a plus, or minus; depending on who's asked.
"
I feel that wraeclast net is structured much better than this site. It has the potential to be THE go to place.

It's a shame that Bex was run off by some of the lesser members.

Thick skin as the main requirement for membership is something that will forever limit the participation and membership there. That's a plus, or minus; depending on who's asked.

Bex has enough on her plate, here, without tangoing with folks on another, similar forum. Let them find their own, saucy-smart mod. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I agree with that, Ray!

An occasional visit wouldn't hurt! Pretty sure she was only stopping by on her free (non-work) time.

Gone forever now anyway :(

(Moon is kinda saucy & pretty dang smart)
Bex wasn't run off. She's stronger than that, but its more of her new duties make it too hard for her to worry about us there.

That and not being able to be just Bex. She would always be Bex_GGG and we all know it. So why taken on more unpaid work?

Still I wouldn't mind seeing her in the music thread. Its off-topic and she has introduced me to new music before.
Fine!

I'll pay her a salary to hang there in her off-time.
TABARNAK LOL
"
Jaille wrote:
TABARNAK LOL

CAAALISSSE
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I've been out of the loop, so they've let up on their formerly draconian behavioral rules? So I don't have to worry about getting put on probation for a little tongue and cheek humor that somebody takes the wrong way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info