New Skill Reveal - Contagion

im gonna break that skill in such a way that ggg is gonna rewamp it and everyone is gonna qq... submitting to good builds always have a tendency to destroy the fun for the lot...
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
is contagion a "curse" spell?
its nice but.. isn't it just an better version of poison arrow?
nice!
always going hard --
already got my build planned out: hex master, skittering runes, method to madness, path of savant, blast radius, entropy, corruption, whispers of doom

gems: empower, faster casting, increased aoe, increased duration
Last edited by Darkfyre on Nov 4, 2015, 11:43:23 AM
Very cool cant wait for the other updates
any word on when this will go live?
I don't think I could be any more excited about this.

Theme is on point, design is sharp and it just seems like an all-around awesome method of playing. I understand that other abilities could have been buffed and/or edited to make using it a viable option for end-game, but it's not as if this is taking away from anything. Grinding Gear Games said themselves that there's multiple 'DoT' (=Damage-Over-Time) systems in the works; additions and revamps. To support the additions, they need to introduce new content (abilities/items/etc) that utilize it.

I firmly believe that this is only making Path of Exile _stronger_. Simply because there's things you'd rather have fixed instead doesn't mean this is making Path of Exile weaker or that this is a poor decision in terms of development/design choices. Hotfixes and minor patches are (mostly) for old/current content and I can almost guarantee that what needs to be adjusted will indeed have attention shed upon it in due time.

Lastly, I'd like to say that I understand that Path of Exile is about clear speed for the most part, but it's also about your enjoyment as a player. Some players may want to spice things up and aren't always worrying about the fastest clear speed they can obtain, but more or so about how much fun they can have while clearing a map, and that's absolutely okay.
Last edited by Kreskya on Nov 4, 2015, 12:57:32 PM
My SRS witch has plenty of duration in her tree. Might synergize nicely. =3
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
I could be wrong, but that seems like it completely negates aof's aoe. Its likely to become op without some kind of limit as well.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info