New Skill Reveal - Contagion

GGG well done. New skill delivered. In my view, unfortunately one more to a pile of many existing and short lived skills.
This is bout to be sick.. Poison/Chaos/DoT is some of the most fun/colorful shit in the game.. LEGGGO GGG HYPETRAIN
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
GGG pleae,please,PLEASE make the skill to hit monsters on casting and on spread!And don't make it a curse!
Also,please give it Area of Effect keyword,applicable both to initial cast and the spread radius on death.
About spread - let it occur if the affected monster died no matter what caused death.

If you do like that then the skill will be fcking awesome.
Last edited by MasterBLB on Nov 5, 2015, 4:44:21 PM
"
MasterBLB wrote:
GGG pleae,please,PLEASE make the skill to hit monsters on casting and on spread!And don't make it a curse!
Also,please give it Area of Effect keyword,applicable both to initial cast and the spread radius on death.
About spread - let it occur if the affected monster died no matter what caused death.

If you do like that then the skill will be fcking awesome.

Not optimal but can always cast on crit... Thars how spells are cast these days, right?
I'm super excited to see all the new content! I haven't managed to play through the last season so I'm going to come back for so much change!
"
Fucking Ebola + aids.

hahahaha hope hope hope a newbie like me to can build once for all an op witch with those Ebola & Aids
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
pleasant news . chaosmancer will rise !
chaotic neutral
Contagion trapper here I come!
genuinely hyped about this skill and the new chaos stuffs, I love everything we have seen so far.
Path of Exile is one of the only game i know of that has consistently gotten better with every patch. Few games are able to do this. Keep up the good work GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info