New Skill Reveal - Contagion

Looks pretty fun :D
Wow! I just can't wait to test this skill. I always loved chaos damage and the whole style of it but thought that it's a lil bit underrepresented in the game. I really hope that the coming changes and new skills/items will make it powerfull enough in comparison to other skills/builds.

I'll just wait for further information but I'm rly excited to create a Contagion build in the new temp league.
This is a buff.
Wow! this looke pretty awesome and interesting! I cant wait to try it out!

The only thing i dont like is the circles on the floor that's created after an enamy dies. looks too flashy and like a light show. Chaos reminds me of eerie smoke and poisen clouds. Perhaps change the circles to some kind of smoke wave that travels out from the enamy? affecting those caught in the blast?

Good work guys!
Ethereal Serenity founder - https://discord.gg/cMfkf8
Stop making new content! make a trade system first!!!
So you nerf the hell out of flameblast & prolif....then turn around and introduce the chaos version and equivalent. Makes perfect sense, well played!
so this skill as its own prolif without any drawback aparently xD not op at all
I love poisons and chaos damage, so finally there will be easier possibilities to play a good Chaos damage characters on Hard Core.
Fantastic! This brings back fond memories of my early 2013 CB and OB playing of a poison arrow ranger build and being in ignorant bliss on how to make a build that will work in the endgame. Ah.. those were the days of fun and frustration, what with desync and all it's badness. I haven't played a poison build in over 2 years.

Chaos DoT skills have needed some major GGG loving for a very long time. Thank you GGG.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
wow

I may actually come back for this
Looks interesting, something to look forward to
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info