[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Hello,i long long time not play PoE,now i go back,i have nothing but your build is interesting for me,can i play this build if i start with no gems,equip?
@Frinta: Spelltotem + Summon Skeletons is also a nice alternative, since it tends to swarm the enemy. Vaal Summon Skeletons + Faster Casting + Duration is also a good alternative, since it helps out immensely during bosses.

You might want to go dual curse, and adopt Temp chains for HC, together with the minions, it will help you out by a lot.

@Arcanastenebrae: If you have the Three Dragons, you can link HoT to Curse on Hit and Warlords mark. When you do that, your mana problems should be gone - you probably even can sustain firestorm in your tabula :)

@Thoriorx: Yes, it's very possible. It helps if you buy the Three dragons around lvl 35 though!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
That actually sounds really interesting! Will try out with the skeleton theme.

How do you implement the 2nd curse into this build? 4 link with the curse on hit or how does it fit in in the setup?

Thanks for responding so quickly!
hi,

build is awesome. currently finishing up A3 cruel and it destroys everything. FPS drops also confirmed :P

one question, considering I get my hands on some currency and can switch to 100% fire -> chaos, does the chaos firestorm then still shock with three dragons, or is this then obsolete and I would need to switch to something like ball lightning gmp CoH curse for curse appliance?
Great build , Great guide .

Looking forward to your next build!
hello, sorry for my bad english, I'm slowly trying to understand his build, it's hard for me haha, I have just one question, the response (probably) the detailed post, but I can not read, how do I get the buff Herald of thunder for the warlord's mark is applied? must kill enemies with lightning? so you use ball lightining + spell totem? I try so but rarely works, thanks for help
"
SenhorPaiaço wrote:
hello, sorry for my bad english, I'm slowly trying to understand his build, it's hard for me haha, I have just one question, the response (probably) the detailed post, but I can not read, how do I get the buff Herald of thunder for the warlord's mark is applied? must kill enemies with lightning? so you use ball lightining + spell totem? I try so but rarely works, thanks for help

You need this unique

So your Firestorm can shock. its really cheap, possible to get that for 1 chaos.

Now we need some % shock chance by getting these passives.

Elementalist

12% increased Elemental Resistances.
10% increased Elemental Damage.
5% chance to Freeze, Shock, and Ignite

Celestial Punishment

25% increased Damage against Frozen, Shocked, or Ignited enemies.
5% chance to Freeze, Shock, or Ignite.

Works fine with 5% but with 10% the curse is always up :)

If you cant wait you can get the http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Innervate support gem for some shock chance.
thanks for the reply, really helped me
Is Innervate worth it in the end? I'm 64 atm and I just love this gem, onslaught all the time. But how about endgame?
@Frinta: I would add a second curse to HoT yes. Don't forget to pick up the dual curse node in the tree though.

@qqcutecar: I first want to work a bit more on this guide before I open a new one. But who knows, it might be soon ;P

@zgryzolec: The cast speed boost you get from innervate isn't as strong as faster casting. But the movement speed bonus is really nice - you can use innervate instead of faster casting. Especially is you prefer to play with innervate, just go with it.

Thanks everyone for all the comments feedback, help and everything, it's really appreciated!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info