[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

made another uber attempt and almost did it.
got to 3rd phase but I did some mistakes at begin and paid for it.
cool so you believe that it is possible with this build ? could you post your gear and stats atm . I want to see how far i need to build my gladi so i can try uber aswell because its kinda expensive for a noob like me XD
"
theThet4n wrote:
cool so you believe that it is possible with this build ? could you post your gear and stats atm . I want to see how far i need to build my gladi so i can try uber aswell because its kinda expensive for a noob like me XD

I've been doing quite a lot of uber lab farming with this toon this week and good results.
latest changes I've made.. I got the retch belt. changed few subclass points (versatile combatant) instead of (outmatch and outlast), and minor passive changes (blade barrier) instead of (berserking)and (indomitable)instead of some damage points arround marauder start. anyway I'll upload the attempt on uber atziri in which I die in between the first 3 seconds 4 teh lulz asap.
Last edited by socun89 on Aug 6, 2016, 6:18:18 PM
uber atziri attempt#2 up
Last edited by socun89 on Aug 9, 2016, 7:32:58 AM
latest changes since I got

- haste instead of hatred (switch to hatred just for very tough bosses
- versatile combatant instead of outmatch and outlast
- blade barrier instead of berserking

don't feel like chaning all stats on pics atm. but i'd bet for this extra mobility/tankyness sacrificing a bit of dps
i'm a really big fan of your build! please keep on posting updates on your changes and some pics if you can! btw why your bringer of rain is 18 on all 3 skills? i keep finding on poe.trade 18 on melee physical, 12 faster attacks and 6 on blind.
"
GLADIATORGR wrote:
i'm a really big fan of your build! please keep on posting updates on your changes and some pics if you can! btw why your bringer of rain is 18 on all 3 skills? i keep finding on poe.trade 18 on melee physical, 12 faster attacks and 6 on blind.
Legacy BoR, there are 3 versions of the helm.
Can somebody who can farm Uber Lab consistently post your gear and skill tree please?

I'm trying to find a melee build with dual wield that can farm it. Thanks a lot :)
"
cool so you believe that it is possible with this build ? could you post your gear and stats atm .

I think it's not imposible but not easy at all. I've tried double palace and double malformation and I can facetank them with flasks. Gear is updated, I'll post stats asap.

"
i'm a really big fan of your build! please keep on posting updates on your changes and some pics if you can!

Sure mate, pictures about stats or you want me to upload videos?

"
Can somebody who can farm Uber Lab consistently post your gear and skill tree please?

You are in the correct place my friend. Check latest updates.
"
OP met me in game and showed me what true power was, LOL

I have to say that this build is nasty and Cleave deserves credit. I personally tried the build and it rocks! Once I learned how to better direct cleave by holding the key down and simply moving my curser around (without clicking anything) I was getting much better real, in-game DPS with the skill.

Thank you for enlightening me, Geoff.

I'd also like to personally thank you for hooking up a noob with some sweet gear! You are very generous and a boon to the community.

EDIT: You're also one badass Duelist! xD

EDIT2: Another interesting point about Cleave from the wiki is that weapon range does not matter. This is great for one-handed axes which share the lowest range of any weapon in the game.

What does the bolded part mean?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info