[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

What happened to the description on the first page? Will The build be updated and abandoned?
Im sorry man, is that smthing wrong with me, but i cant find ur duelist cleave grasshopper build, there is just a '-'?
"
HailRakeRise wrote:
Im sorry man, is that smthing wrong with me, but i cant find ur duelist cleave grasshopper build, there is just a '-'?

was about to delete build for ever. but changed my mind
"
socun89 wrote:
"
HailRakeRise wrote:

Will you be so kind to update this flawless build, please with a sugar on top? :)
"
"
socun89 wrote:
"
HailRakeRise wrote:

Will you be so kind to update this flawless build, please with a sugar on top? :)

okay ill do it soon
build fully updated again hf
"
socun89 wrote:
build fully updated again hf

We love you! :) Thank you very much! It's very nice to see one of my favorite build lives and prospers.

The Champion subclass really benefits to the new gear set-up, much more versatile and tanky than Gladiator.
Hi

Thanks for update. Someone tell me about clearspeed with this configuration? Better without Gratuitous Violence and less block chance? Could you tell me what you think about new jewel for cleave (Overhelming odds) and new flask (The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask)?

Thank you.
"
Vredny wrote:
Hi

Thanks for update. Someone tell me about clearspeed with this configuration? Better without Gratuitous Violence and less block chance? Could you tell me what you think about new jewel for cleave (Overhelming odds) and new flask (The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask)?

Thank you.

hi there, clear speed is same or better. I think with champion you deal more damage and way more tankyness. When they added subclasses for the first time was theorycrafting how to beat uber atziri. The first boss throws many spells and will insta kill you if you dont burst him down fast enough (which is hard for most builds). The only way to face tank that boss (without legacy vinktar) which I didnt have by that time.. was max spell block. Thats the reason I went gladiator in the first place.
Last edited by socun89 on Mar 11, 2017, 12:37:37 PM
is this hc viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info