[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

"
Kenza wrote:
RE your change to the gladiator skills to bleeding: These better than the block nodes?

I really like things bursting arround. For extra damage yes, defensively not.
"
socun89 wrote:
"
Kenza wrote:
RE your change to the gladiator skills to bleeding: These better than the block nodes?

I really like things bursting arround. For extra damage yes, defensively not.

More fun! For sure! Thanks
Hey, just curious: You took Painforged & Versatile Combatant under the Gladiator subclass.

Do you think choosing Gratuitous Violence & Blood in the Eyes would be enough of an offense gain to justify the defense loss in those defensive passives? I haven't tested yet, but the offense gain seems pretty amazing, and I don't really see the blocking passives bringing just an amazing amount of extra survival, just wanted your opinion :D
"
x_Zenith wrote:
Hey, just curious: You took Painforged & Versatile Combatant under the Gladiator subclass.

Do you think choosing Gratuitous Violence & Blood in the Eyes would be enough of an offense gain to justify the defense loss in those defensive passives? I haven't tested yet, but the offense gain seems pretty amazing, and I don't really see the blocking passives bringing just an amazing amount of extra survival, just wanted your opinion :D

imo, yes its worth. also you need legacy stuff to make block work. with regular gear id go for extra dmg.
btw there were some mistakes on passive, updated it.
Last edited by socun89 on Apr 24, 2016, 1:06:32 PM
Some further feedback on this build. I initially posted that on level 73 where I was at the time i will go to level 80, then retire the build.

It was quite fun. I took it to level 86 running a lot of different map mods up to tier 12.

Thereafter which is to be expected it became more challenging on tier 13, 14 maps.

Again, was fun to go back to Cleave.
Few items updated.
Can you tell, please, how to manage 2 extra Ascendancy points?
"
Can you tell, please, how to manage 2 extra Ascendancy points?

Don't know how ascendancy class goes.. Which ones are the options??
Sorry for the prolonged answer.

So, I ran through the Uber Lab flawlessly with this build and earned two extra points for ascendancy Gladiator class.

I've decided to keep the original skill and picked up "Painforged", which has provided with extra block chance and increased damage (%40! not a joke).

Spoiler

I do not think there is any sense to go for "Versatile Combatant" or "Violent Retaliation" nodes, as the build is pretty tanky already and can annihilate almost everything within a few seconds.

But, in case some other thoughts it would be nice to share them :)
Nice, didnt't know we could get 2 more points on subclass. Gona do this uber lab asap. I think painforged is the best also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info