Is this the end of POE?

"
deathflower wrote:
It is a niche game.

I don't think it was ever intended to be anything else BUT a niche game. If anything, it's been remarkably successful for what it is. Nor do I think being a niche game is such a BAD thing. Better than another game which is completely unoriginal and so dumbed down in order to appeal to the lowest common denominator...
"
1.3 was fun then nerf nerf nerf nerf etc

Everything just got worse after 1.3
As soon as Lost Ark or Lineage get released it's gonna be the death for PoE if things stay the same. I really see no future for this game.
We have to stop giving threads like this more attention than they deserve.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You say as you give it more attention?
"
LadyZeyra wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You say as you give it more attention?

That helped. Of course I "gave it attention". It was at the top of the page, as it is now. Should be locked.
There are still over 10 lolbam threads to Bump :p
No, don't take these threads away. How else am I suppose to waste all these overtime hours at work? Also, schadenfreude.
Game is getting empty , my friend's list is empty year by year play less ppl and this is a fact .
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by zeldzioszka on Oct 25, 2015, 5:42:43 AM
Boring Borin Boring game Is too Bored after 3 years of playing :/
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
Game is getting empty , my friend's list is empty year by year play less ppl and this is a fact .

Have to agree with this mine is similar lol the person who first tought me how to play hasnt logged in for nearly a year
I am him and he is I.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info