2.0.4b Patch Notes

Finally Last Hope and Hubris are in the game!

The Performance Improvement sounds great. A little by little performace is getting a great boost. Keep up the good work!

\m/_
CI >> Life
so is the ground effects change in?

cause thats whats destroying my game play right now, and I really have no idea why since it was never an issue in the past.

now, run 1 map with no desecrated ground, or fire ground, ect, maps fine.
run the exact same map but with ground effects and my frame rates stutter so bad its not even worth trying now.
"
Samkiud wrote:
Still no attention to the guild system.

that^

dear GGG,

any update about the black lighting squares when playing around with shadows/light sources in hideouts?
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Plz let us have the divination cards images.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
odiecat99 wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
Still no attention to the guild system.

that^

Yeah! Why are the art and balance teams wasting time on divination cards or mob damage? Despite their lack of coding knowledge they definitely should be working on guilds too.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
15% worth of optimization? ... Well done indeed. :)
Good, Volls was way too easy to get, hopefully this make it alot tougher to get.

Dat emberwake change, not sure if nerf considering how fast things die to builds that use it.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.4b

Divination Cards:
  • Added 8 new Divination Cards.
  • The Divination Cards: The Brittle Emperor, The Gemcutter, Doedre's Madness and The Conduit have been changed so that they drop from either specific Bosses or Strongboxes.
  • The Divination Card: The Brittle Emperor no longer appears in Normal and Cruel difficulties.

So much for playing as a self found, solo player?

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Good, Volls was way too easy to get, hopefully this make it alot tougher to get.

For whom? Maybe for the "trading tycoons", but for someone who has farmed the Dried Lake for countless hours in Merciless and not gotten one since the release, you couldn't be more wrong.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
/recheck_achievements doesn't appear to be working. :( It's not reporting any errors, simply nothing happening.

EDIT: I moved over to A2 Merci town and did it again, then it worked. Weird. Thanks for rolling this out, guys.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Oct 15, 2015, 6:52:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info