2.0.4b Patch Notes

"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
"
does this mean that brittle emperor just wont exist anymore at all?

Can't have a single patch without a nerf, now can we.

WE SAW PLAYERS WERE HAVING FUN WITH A COOL ITEM, STAMP IT OUT

I for one welcome change making specific boss runs more profitable and viable like the good old Diablo II. Keep in mind that just because you don't see the benefit it doesn't mean it isn't there.
"
Jes00jes wrote:
"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
"
does this mean that brittle emperor just wont exist anymore at all?

Can't have a single patch without a nerf, now can we.

WE SAW PLAYERS WERE HAVING FUN WITH A COOL ITEM, STAMP IT OUT

I for one welcome change making specific boss runs more profitable and viable like the good old Diablo II. Keep in mind that just because you don't see the benefit it doesn't mean it isn't there.

It's a very simple question: Is the number of cards entering the economy going to be more or less. If less, this change is bad.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.4b

• The Divination Cards: The Brittle Emperor, The Gemcutter, Doedre's Madness and The Conduit have been changed so that they drop from either specific Bosses or Strongboxes.
  • The Divination Card: The Brittle Emperor no longer appears in Normal and Cruel difficulties.
    I am not here to farm bosses over and over, I am here to play a game. Sorry but you're removing exactly the feature that made Divination Cards so awesome in the first place.
Last edited by Yenrah on Oct 15, 2015, 6:22:55 AM
I am not here to farm bosses over and over, I am here to play a game. Sorry but you're removing exactly the feature that made Divination Cards so awesome in the first place.
Still no attention to the guild system.
"
Yenrah wrote:

Well I mean you could solve that by, I dunno, not farming that specific boss. Also considering that cards are tied to specific zones is there much difference between farming Crypt maps for Celestial Justicar and farming a boss. As far as I'm concerned there's not really much difference.
"
Chris wrote:

• The game's memory consumption and startup time has been further reduced (by approximately 15%).

Now we only need a loading bar in the startup screen
The entitlement is strong here - especially from the people who have donated 5$ or less lmao.

Thanks GGG
I hope the disconnections and rollbacks are fixed. I lost 2 maps, a Zana mission, and had 5% earned XP rolled back.

Trying to get to 85 with my real life schedule being full till the end of this league... I don't have time for this nonsense. I can deal with losing the maps, I have more. Rolling back 5% XP on the other hand, that's 20-30 minutes I'm never going to get back.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
I hope the disconnections and rollbacks are fixed. I lost 2 maps, a Zana mission, and had 5% earned XP rolled back.

Trying to get to 85 with my real life schedule being full till the end of this league... I don't have time for this nonsense. I can deal with losing the maps, I have more. Rolling back 5% XP on the other hand, that's 20-30 minutes I'm never going to get back.

Very sorry to hear about your busy schedule bro. I hope GGG fixes the problems so you never have another 20-30 precious minutes wasted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info