2.0.4b Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
"
ACGIFT wrote:

While I can agree with the thematic element for the divination cards... I just hope that this is balanced with a probability increase; ...

It certainly has had the odds adjusted for this change.

nice ;)
Is the emberwake limit a GLOBAL limit (30 ignites each on 10 enemies) or per-monster (3000 ignites on 10 enemies)?
Cool :)
"
Further small improvements have been made to server performance, bandwidth usage, lockstep stuttering and disconnections.

I had hope but lockstep is still unplayable with my new PC. Didn't quite feel the start up time improvement either. Hope it will be fixed one day, keep up the good work.
15% better start up time,that's good.
Any more and I might not get my game of Solitaire in while I wait. :)
I am still waiting for the Developers official statement on the "Only 1 main skill focused straight caster builds" - will they finally be rebalanced, because currently they are just "walk the final boss and just die there", or they are left to die, and there is no more fun in this game for peoples like me ?
Last edited by Yordan on Oct 16, 2015, 10:26:38 AM
"
suxsuxsux wrote:
15% better start up time,that's good.
Any more and I might not get my game of Solitaire in while I wait. :)

i think it's worse than before.... now u can play 2 games >>
15%? lol that bold statement, all you introduced was a new bug, the loading screens now crash, lost 2 dailies thanks to that, it gets stuck on loading 15 minutes+ and then it closes down automatically :L
nice
"
kaleydoscope5 wrote:
15%? lol that bold statement, all you introduced was a new bug, the loading screens now crash, lost 2 dailies thanks to that, it gets stuck on loading 15 minutes+ and then it closes down automatically :L

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info