Enough of the Corrupted Blood already

"
Boem wrote:
"
Darkkrows wrote:
"
Radjehuty wrote:
The bottom line is, if you're not great at reacting fast enough with a staunching flask then you'll have to adapt with other means other than removing it from the game entirely. Random mechanics like this is what keeps you awake from an otherwise already easy game.
I think the main problem is the corruption blood is very difficult to see when u have 5 other players chaining full animation effects skill like discharge, incinerate, summons etc. sometimes it might takes longer than 0.5sec to see the blood balls through all those effects. Those blood balls are not shining or sparking, it is difficult to spot at certain situations.

While i don't disagree with you that in a party setting buffs and debuffs could be represented more visually, you should already now before getting corrupted blood stacks that you are going to get them.

Simply put, a bleeding stack can only occur if a player takes an action.

1) killing a corrupted bloodlines blue pack
2) killing a nemesis corrupted blood rare

Both of these indicate the player actively clicked (and in theory should have read the modifiers on it) on the unit to destroy it.

People only die to this because they are either to fast or not paying attention, both are player error's and punished as a result.

Peace,

-Boem-

i think there is a bug that causes stacks on totems to transfer over to the player without the player taking action at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info